Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SHOP IS SHUT DOWN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Ellapinky
Well of course! I'm probably going to recreate an adopt shop to follow up with that one in the late future. I'll definitely let you know about it all though! :D
@Ellapinky
Well of course! I'm probably going to recreate an adopt shop to follow up with that one in the late future. I'll definitely let you know about it all though! :D
lkrN6Nx.gif
@CoweringPlague - Your style is everything. I love it. Would you mind adding me to the USD ping list? Not sure if I want a Colored bust or half-body just yet though
@CoweringPlague - Your style is everything. I love it. Would you mind adding me to the USD ping list? Not sure if I want a Colored bust or half-body just yet though
jpq0y2I.png
@Copierthief
Well thank you so much!!
Of course I can :D I'll add you now, n that's alright ^^ I won't be open for a tad bit longer so you have plenty time to choose haha ~
@Copierthief
Well thank you so much!!
Of course I can :D I'll add you now, n that's alright ^^ I won't be open for a tad bit longer so you have plenty time to choose haha ~
lkrN6Nx.gif
@CoweringPlague Could I be added to both ping lists please and thank you ^.^
@CoweringPlague Could I be added to both ping lists please and thank you ^.^
Pinglist (T/G- open every beginning and end of the month):
@adomaniia @SarcasticHawke @IceKrim @SunglassesArlo @Benuyka @BloodAlpaess

Pinglist (general):
@LiNaan @Ghostifique @ReadingHell @Neverland @sublimevoide @WinterCovers @Ilesvia @bonibaru @BarkBreath @Lyka @Tanija @Kasael @Ellapinky

I have 1 slots available for (t/g) outlined busts! Estimated wait time is a week ~ the price is 200kt/g

Heads up! What I can't draw: (breeds) Snappers

Both slots have been filled, ill ping yall once again when I have more!
Pinglist (T/G- open every beginning and end of the month):
@adomaniia @SarcasticHawke @IceKrim @SunglassesArlo @Benuyka @BloodAlpaess

Pinglist (general):
@LiNaan @Ghostifique @ReadingHell @Neverland @sublimevoide @WinterCovers @Ilesvia @bonibaru @BarkBreath @Lyka @Tanija @Kasael @Ellapinky

I have 1 slots available for (t/g) outlined busts! Estimated wait time is a week ~ the price is 200kt/g

Heads up! What I can't draw: (breeds) Snappers

Both slots have been filled, ill ping yall once again when I have more!
lkrN6Nx.gif
@CoweringPlague - Are the outlined busts like the last example on your post? Anyway, I want one of those slots!
@CoweringPlague - Are the outlined busts like the last example on your post? Anyway, I want one of those slots!
Gsc8y3C.png
@LiNaan Yep! Here's another few examples :D What dragon are you interested in gettin some art for? [img]https://i.imgur.com/BRKPYNc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NIOduU8.png[/img]
@LiNaan
Yep! Here's another few examples :D
What dragon are you interested in gettin some art for?

BRKPYNc.png
NIOduU8.png
lkrN6Nx.gif
@CoweringPlague I think I just missed the slot, but if for any reason it doesn't work out I'd like to slide in second place lol
@CoweringPlague I think I just missed the slot, but if for any reason it doesn't work out I'd like to slide in second place lol
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru someone actually took that thing a moment right before you pinged me- lol I'll let you know what goes on and if I have any slots open here today!! Sorry :'D
@bonibaru someone actually took that thing a moment right before you pinged me- lol I'll let you know what goes on and if I have any slots open here today!! Sorry :'D
lkrN6Nx.gif
@CoweringPlague - Do you have an Imp examples? I've narrowed it down to two Imps of mine and can't decide which one would look better xD
@CoweringPlague - Do you have an Imp examples? I've narrowed it down to two Imps of mine and can't decide which one would look better xD
Gsc8y3C.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12