Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 78
Well OK. Ya wait 1 year+ To make a new game, and it's THIS?! A huge let down. The game play is confusing, the easy is HARD, and it's like a puzzle cube. You need to know the exact moves, or fumble around 'till you solve it, or give up. If I could rate it, I would give it 1 and 1/2 stars. The only thing I liked about it is the sprites on the side and how the say stuff and make faces. Now THAT was cute. Over all, It was a bad game in my opinion. Would not play. Please don't hate, I'm just being truthful.
Well OK. Ya wait 1 year+ To make a new game, and it's THIS?! A huge let down. The game play is confusing, the easy is HARD, and it's like a puzzle cube. You need to know the exact moves, or fumble around 'till you solve it, or give up. If I could rate it, I would give it 1 and 1/2 stars. The only thing I liked about it is the sprites on the side and how the say stuff and make faces. Now THAT was cute. Over all, It was a bad game in my opinion. Would not play. Please don't hate, I'm just being truthful.
I've enjoyed this game. It's a nice addition. A less straightforward puzzle game.
I've enjoyed this game. It's a nice addition. A less straightforward puzzle game.
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
Aw! I love the whole approach taken with this game. Plus, the Sprite additions were really cute :))
Aw! I love the whole approach taken with this game. Plus, the Sprite additions were really cute :))
HALEY/HATCH!
EST Collector of Robots & Full-time Chatterbox
Let's be friends!
its way too hard ;-;
its way too hard ;-;
I personally find it hard-but then again, I don't think I've ever played this kind of game either.

I do like it though; it's very cute. The sprites saying things and making faces and such are a great touch. Makes it feel more interactive you know?
I personally find it hard-but then again, I don't think I've ever played this kind of game either.

I do like it though; it's very cute. The sprites saying things and making faces and such are a great touch. Makes it feel more interactive you know?
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
TBH, not enjoying the new game so far. The art and sprites are great, though.
TBH, not enjoying the new game so far. The art and sprites are great, though.
841EblB.gif
It's a pretty basic puzzle game, so I'm not sure why people are saying it's too hard? Maybe it's just not the sort of game you like to play, and thats fine, but don't blame the game lol
It's a pretty basic puzzle game, so I'm not sure why people are saying it's too hard? Maybe it's just not the sort of game you like to play, and thats fine, but don't blame the game lol
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
LOVE this game, did two rounds, made 600 treasure, super fun! Love logic games like this!
LOVE this game, did two rounds, made 600 treasure, super fun! Love logic games like this!
How Do I play this game?
How Do I play this game?
incredibly difficult game thus far! I'm sure once I get the hang of it it'll be a little easier but WHEW, I have yet to solve even one
incredibly difficult game thus far! I'm sure once I get the hang of it it'll be a little easier but WHEW, I have yet to solve even one
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 78