Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Dying Clans {Closed}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Luckily no - I don’t think my little kid self could have handled that. But when we went out for vacation, we’d leave him outside because he didn’t use a litter box and he could hunt for himself. And usually if we left for awhile he’d disappear for a week or so, and just live off the land. But one time he didn’t come back. We think he got killed by a coyote.
Luckily no - I don’t think my little kid self could have handled that. But when we went out for vacation, we’d leave him outside because he didn’t use a litter box and he could hunt for himself. And usually if we left for awhile he’d disappear for a week or so, and just live off the land. But one time he didn’t come back. We think he got killed by a coyote.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Ohhh. I've always wanted a pet but I only had fish :3 Did you guys get another cat or pet?
Ohhh. I've always wanted a pet but I only had fish :3 Did you guys get another cat or pet?
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif stuff
@ anyone

both my cats are open to mates, though my boy Stargaze is only open to males, i have Batfang open to both males and females
@ anyone

both my cats are open to mates, though my boy Stargaze is only open to males, i have Batfang open to both males and females
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Riversong is open for mates too ;)

Anyone that has made a new character, they've been added!

Riversong as in like one mate, one, people, one.
Riversong is open for mates too ;)

Anyone that has made a new character, they've been added!

Riversong as in like one mate, one, people, one.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Sunpelt and Moonfall are as open for mates (one mate :3)
Sunpelt and Moonfall are as open for mates (one mate :3)
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif stuff
I did get another cat! But we aren’t on good terms. She’s annoying and we don’t like each other very much. But! I do have a small dog that I’ve had since before Woody died and I love her to bits. (We also have a goat and chickens, but there’s a difference between having a goat and having a dog - they aren’t reall what I would call ‘pets’ just animals you own and take care of in return for food or mohair.
I did get another cat! But we aren’t on good terms. She’s annoying and we don’t like each other very much. But! I do have a small dog that I’ve had since before Woody died and I love her to bits. (We also have a goat and chickens, but there’s a difference between having a goat and having a dog - they aren’t reall what I would call ‘pets’ just animals you own and take care of in return for food or mohair.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I think pretty much all the cats are open xD
I think pretty much all the cats are open xD
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Well I hope we figure out what to do but I will be offline for a while. but Featherfur is open to mentor. Please tell me what we figure out, cuz I will have to get a discord account if that happends
Well I hope we figure out what to do but I will be offline for a while. but Featherfur is open to mentor. Please tell me what we figure out, cuz I will have to get a discord account if that happends
Discord is fairly easy to make an account for, all you need is an email I believe!
Discord is fairly easy to make an account for, all you need is an email I believe!
Added, Sashi! :)
Added, Sashi! :)
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11