Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary Sorted By Status/Ownership
I often go to my Bestiary to check to see which of the familiars I own are already awakened or how far away from awakened some others are, or whether I own one at all. I think it's important to have sub categories for checking your Bestiary that show the exact status of your familiar and whether or not you own it.

Proposed categories would just be in a drop down list with the option of sorting owned/not owned as well. You'd be able to view them based on their exact status at the time on your account (wary, companion, awakened, etc) in the standard alphabetical order.
I often go to my Bestiary to check to see which of the familiars I own are already awakened or how far away from awakened some others are, or whether I own one at all. I think it's important to have sub categories for checking your Bestiary that show the exact status of your familiar and whether or not you own it.

Proposed categories would just be in a drop down list with the option of sorting owned/not owned as well. You'd be able to view them based on their exact status at the time on your account (wary, companion, awakened, etc) in the standard alphabetical order.
I support this 110%. It would make keeping track of things so much easier!
I support this 110%. It would make keeping track of things so much easier!
p l s my completionist brain suffers with the current setup, this would help so much.
p l s my completionist brain suffers with the current setup, this would help so much.
absolutely support, this would be so much easier for me to keep track of the ones i haven't gotten yet.
absolutely support, this would be so much easier for me to keep track of the ones i haven't gotten yet.
Q62KAe6.png Adrian. He/him/his.
I collect mammertee and kelp tender plushies. Help my army grow!
Please do not misgender my dragons!
Pleeeeease I love this idea.
Pleeeeease I love this idea.
Support, the current pagination is really cumbersome to navigate. Subcategories, the option to search for only those you don't have or those you haven't awakened would be really good.
Support, the current pagination is really cumbersome to navigate. Subcategories, the option to search for only those you don't have or those you haven't awakened would be really good.
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
Support! This would be a great addition!
Support! This would be a great addition!
559.gif302.gif609.gif091.gif229.gif625.giflore_archive_sm_by_xnedra22-d9d0vvz.png