Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Official Rainbowbrite Hub
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53
@Vader That's adorable What a talented artist :D
@Vader That's adorable What a talented artist :D
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427571/42757073_350.png[/img] My (soon to be) Rainbowbrite! Manage to get him fer only 10 gems. The best part is. His eyes are [i]Shadow Faceted[/i] [size=2]I just[/size] [size=1]aaaaaaaahhhhhhh-[/size]
42757073_350.png
My (soon to be) Rainbowbrite!

Manage to get him fer only 10 gems. The best part is.

His eyes are Shadow Faceted

I just

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh-
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@Pargon could I be added to the pinglist for the accent?
@Pargon could I be added to the pinglist for the accent?
unicornponies_com.png
@unicornponies

Which list, the buying list, male accent interest list or female accent interest list?
@unicornponies

Which list, the buying list, male accent interest list or female accent interest list?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla

The male accent interest list, please.
@Xeyla

The male accent interest list, please.
unicornponies_com.png
@unicornponies
I added you :)
@unicornponies
I added you :)
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
I have enough gems to buy the blueprints, so I will send them in again.

There are 3 spots left on the Batch 4 list! Payments may be sent in, and I will accept them.

Batch 4 list
1- @/retrodetective -paid
2- @/bloosaur -paid
3- @/Glaishy -paid
4- @HereBeeDragons -Paid
5- @/Scintillation -paid
6- @PandaOverlord -PandaOverlord no longer has enough gems for this trade
7- @TwoJay -paid
8- @/
9- @/
10- @/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only 10 people at a time can be on the list, it is 250g for a copy (unless you want to tip me). Please send the money in a 1-Way CR, so I don't lose the trade receipt (lol). If you cancel the CR, then your slot will re-open for someone else to fill.

Interest Ping List: (Please let me know if you want off the ping list)
@/Aluna @Andrewsarchus @Astrophile @Biuret @/Bloosaur @Bluebirdi3 @CharlieWeasleyy @/ClockworkEclipse @/Corvus @DesertUmbra @dragonpsyche @Faedora @FallenAngel @/Faolyn @Featherfalls @fithandantilus @GeminiMoon @HoodieCat @/IronPen @/LennyThynn @LotusCandy @LunaNebulae @/Metalhead @/Milkyboi @MoonEclispe @NoctisNix @ObsidianMage @/PandaOverlord @Paravoina @Raiko @/Raytini02 @/Sabon @Sailoroid @/SakuraDryad @/SaltOrCyanide @Saraceaser @SashaFiredrake @/Shikieiki @SilverCenter @Sinver @/Sirk @/Spazzshadow @StarfallQueen @StrangelyQuarky @TheClassCalico @ThirdRoulette @/TwoJay @UltimateKitty @/unicornponies @/Vader @VermontVampyre @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @/Willowfrost10 @ZARYAN0VA
I have enough gems to buy the blueprints, so I will send them in again.

There are 3 spots left on the Batch 4 list! Payments may be sent in, and I will accept them.

Batch 4 list
1- @/retrodetective -paid
2- @/bloosaur -paid
3- @/Glaishy -paid
4- @HereBeeDragons -Paid
5- @/Scintillation -paid
6- @PandaOverlord -PandaOverlord no longer has enough gems for this trade
7- @TwoJay -paid
8- @/
9- @/
10- @/

Only 10 people at a time can be on the list, it is 250g for a copy (unless you want to tip me). Please send the money in a 1-Way CR, so I don't lose the trade receipt (lol). If you cancel the CR, then your slot will re-open for someone else to fill.

Interest Ping List: (Please let me know if you want off the ping list)
@/Aluna @Andrewsarchus @Astrophile @Biuret @/Bloosaur @Bluebirdi3 @CharlieWeasleyy @/ClockworkEclipse @/Corvus @DesertUmbra @dragonpsyche @Faedora @FallenAngel @/Faolyn @Featherfalls @fithandantilus @GeminiMoon @HoodieCat @/IronPen @/LennyThynn @LotusCandy @LunaNebulae @/Metalhead @/Milkyboi @MoonEclispe @NoctisNix @ObsidianMage @/PandaOverlord @Paravoina @Raiko @/Raytini02 @/Sabon @Sailoroid @/SakuraDryad @/SaltOrCyanide @Saraceaser @SashaFiredrake @/Shikieiki @SilverCenter @Sinver @/Sirk @/Spazzshadow @StarfallQueen @StrangelyQuarky @TheClassCalico @ThirdRoulette @/TwoJay @UltimateKitty @/unicornponies @/Vader @VermontVampyre @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @/Willowfrost10 @ZARYAN0VA
if i ever get a rainbowbrite he/she might be the only relatively normal one
not really into creepy stuff thanks
if i ever get a rainbowbrite he/she might be the only relatively normal one
not really into creepy stuff thanks
@Xeyla
(Sorry if I'm pinging the wrong person! ;w;)

May I be added to the pinglist for the accent? @/unicornponies showed me this and *sigh* there goes my savings.
@Xeyla
(Sorry if I'm pinging the wrong person! ;w;)

May I be added to the pinglist for the accent? @/unicornponies showed me this and *sigh* there goes my savings.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@Xeyla

hi, can I be taken off the accent buying list please, and moved to the interest list?
@Xeyla

hi, can I be taken off the accent buying list please, and moved to the interest list?
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53