Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77 78
ew, not my thing. But congratz to people who like rubics cube puzzles I guess.
ew, not my thing. But congratz to people who like rubics cube puzzles I guess.
Not a fan in the slightest... its pretty, I was just hoping for something people'd actually play more than like... .. once or twice before it becomes apparent there are far easier games to play that give you way more worth for playing them ;^ ^
Not a fan in the slightest... its pretty, I was just hoping for something people'd actually play more than like... .. once or twice before it becomes apparent there are far easier games to play that give you way more worth for playing them ;^ ^
iedrmq.png
Cool, now add another zero to the end of the payout and maybe the difficulty of the game will be worth it.

As of right now, the game is too frustrating for how little treasure you earn from completing the puzzle.
Cool, now add another zero to the end of the payout and maybe the difficulty of the game will be worth it.

As of right now, the game is too frustrating for how little treasure you earn from completing the puzzle.
photofunky.gif
AWESOME!!
AWESOME!!
2vv54rc.jpg
Thanks, Space dad!
WHAT
A NEW GAME?!
WOOT
WHAT
A NEW GAME?!
WOOT
10 hours ahead of the FR server time.
Can doodle your dragon(s) for some treasure/gems!
Free to use level 20 cauldron!
oh boy logic puzzles

I like the concept, gonna give it a try now!
oh boy logic puzzles

I like the concept, gonna give it a try now!
Cool game, I have no idea how to play it, and the one time I won, I made less treasure than if I spent that time bonding with familiars. Cool.

Awesome concept for a game though, even if I can't actually play it.
Cool game, I have no idea how to play it, and the one time I won, I made less treasure than if I spent that time bonding with familiars. Cool.

Awesome concept for a game though, even if I can't actually play it.
It's actually a fun little game, but the payout isn't really good enough for me to bother with it.
It's actually a fun little game, but the payout isn't really good enough for me to bother with it.
It's a neat idea, but I have some issues with it:
-The puzzles seem way too hard; I could barely complete easy
-The payout isn't very rewarding for the amount of time you spend; I'd rather play artifracture or grind in the coli because it pays out quicker
It's a neat idea, but I have some issues with it:
-The puzzles seem way too hard; I could barely complete easy
-The payout isn't very rewarding for the amount of time you spend; I'd rather play artifracture or grind in the coli because it pays out quicker
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
noice :3
noice :3
GWsHFyr.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77 78