Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ART SHOP - Watercolour Busts & Sketches
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Elezian @Jurobii (the light shone through the leaves to create this awesome glowing effect! I also have a version where the light shines on his eye and makes it glow. Lemme know if you wanna see that too.) @Kittylove2121 [b]Sorry for the long wait! ;3;[/b] Life got kinda rough and I haven't been feeling so well (but I'm better now!). Hopefully you like your commissions and let me know if you need better pictures c: [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/d7bc/th/pre/i/2018/185/c/1/fr_commission_12_by_x_scorchmark_x-dcg8sir.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/eaf5/th/pre/i/2018/185/4/d/fr_commission_13_by_x_scorchmark_x-dcg8stx.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/8689/th/pre/i/2018/185/c/5/fr_commission_14_by_x_scorchmark_x-dcg8t09.jpg[/img]
@Elezian

@Jurobii (the light shone through the leaves to create this awesome glowing effect! I also have a version where the light shines on his eye and makes it glow. Lemme know if you wanna see that too.)

@Kittylove2121

Sorry for the long wait! ;3; Life got kinda rough and I haven't been feeling so well (but I'm better now!). Hopefully you like your commissions and let me know if you need better pictures c:

fr_commission_12_by_x_scorchmark_x-dcg8sir.jpg

fr_commission_13_by_x_scorchmark_x-dcg8stx.jpg

fr_commission_14_by_x_scorchmark_x-dcg8t09.jpg
tumblr_pyv9fvHipI1ypx1tlo2_r1_540.jpg
One new slot is open! c:
Decided to only take one slot at a time because currently it's easier to handle, sorry ;3;

@Halfling
@Gewwonabon
@Ilesvia
@GooglieSalmon
@Zeno123
@Jurobii
@SleepyDrago
@alaneyes
@Kalabak
@Redtiger7736
One new slot is open! c:
Decided to only take one slot at a time because currently it's easier to handle, sorry ;3;

@Halfling
@Gewwonabon
@Ilesvia
@GooglieSalmon
@Zeno123
@Jurobii
@SleepyDrago
@alaneyes
@Kalabak
@Redtiger7736
@Scorchmark

AHHHHHhhhhh slot
@Scorchmark

AHHHHHhhhhh slot
OM0IrHr.png
@scorchmark
ahHHH he looks perfect, tysm!! <3 ps have i sent payment? :o

edit: i'd love to see the eye glowing version too!
@scorchmark
ahHHH he looks perfect, tysm!! <3 ps have i sent payment? :o

edit: i'd love to see the eye glowing version too!
IMG_3120.png
ITS BOOTYFUL
ITS BOOTYFUL
4-A8-A8-CFC-1153-4-DFF-BBEA-85-BA6-B6-C650-E.png
@Ilesvia The slot is yours :D Which commission would you like? c:

@Jurobii Glad you like it! c: And yes, you paid. I don't start commissions before I got the payment. :) Will post the other version asap!

@Kittylove2121 Glad you like it! c:
@Ilesvia The slot is yours :D Which commission would you like? c:

@Jurobii Glad you like it! c: And yes, you paid. I don't start commissions before I got the payment. :) Will post the other version asap!

@Kittylove2121 Glad you like it! c:
@Jurobii Here you go! c: The lighting was just really fitting, thanks nature :D [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7e4f/th/pre/i/2018/185/1/e/untitled_by_x_scorchmark_x-dcga021.jpg[/img]
@Jurobii
Here you go! c: The lighting was just really fitting, thanks nature :D
untitled_by_x_scorchmark_x-dcga021.jpg
@scorchmadk
ahhh the other version looks really pretty too ;u; thanks again! :D
@scorchmadk
ahhh the other version looks really pretty too ;u; thanks again! :D
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii Glad you like it c:
@jurobii Glad you like it c:
@Scorchmark

I've decided could I get a coloured bust of this boi :3

Rogue Pirate

Could he be smug holding or drinking from the purple elixirs :3 (his booze)? With his familiar tuff birdo sitting on top or on his shoulder with an eye path ;)

How much would this cost?
@Scorchmark

I've decided could I get a coloured bust of this boi :3

Rogue Pirate

Could he be smug holding or drinking from the purple elixirs :3 (his booze)? With his familiar tuff birdo sitting on top or on his shoulder with an eye path ;)

How much would this cost?
OM0IrHr.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17