Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [hiatus] Runic Infections Adoptions
1 2 ... 564 565 566 567 568 ... 603 604
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a palefoot tadhop, please?
Thank you
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a palefoot tadhop, please?
Thank you
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
@sacarstickitten
I can get to Tengu Caller? please and thank you :)
@sacarstickitten
I can get to Tengu Caller? please and thank you :)
@sarcastickitten

I'd like to adopt sunspot clouddancer
@sarcastickitten

I'd like to adopt sunspot clouddancer
Could I adopt a Crystalplate Stinger? Ty.
Could I adopt a Crystalplate Stinger? Ty.
@sarcastickitten may i have Scaleback ? thank you :)
@sarcastickitten may i have Scaleback ? thank you :)
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a clattercog engineer, please?
Thank you
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a clattercog engineer, please?
Thank you
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
@sarcastickitten

I'd like to adopt a Nightmare
@sarcastickitten

I'd like to adopt a Nightmare
@sarcastickitten
May I have Palefoot Tadhop today? ^.^
@sarcastickitten
May I have Palefoot Tadhop today? ^.^
KtAsLKR.gif
Could i get double tailed war cat? Thanks
@Sarcastickitten
Could i get double tailed war cat? Thanks
@Sarcastickitten
[Center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20356350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203564/20356350_350.png[/img] [/url] The adoption center door opens and Erebus waddles in, freezing in the door way his eye go wide [I]there are so many individuals in here.[/I] He swallows hard and then takes a deep breath before allowing the door to shut behind him. "Th-thank you everyone," his voice cracks a little, he clears his throat and makes a second attempt, "Thank you everyone for p-par-participating in our little event." "We hope hope you en-enjoyed it," he closes his eyes and takes another deep breath, "we will be be slowly g-going through all the answer-ers. So you sh-sh-should-d excpect your p-prizes by end of the the day." He attempts a curt nod. "Many thanks a-again from Clan Crosiafall," his shoulder sag as he finishes speaking, after a moment his quickly scurries to the door to make an escape from the crowd.

20356350_350.png

The adoption center door opens and Erebus waddles in, freezing in the door way his eye go wide there are so many individuals in here. He swallows hard and then takes a deep breath before allowing the door to shut behind him.

"Th-thank you everyone," his voice cracks a little, he clears his throat and makes a second attempt, "Thank you everyone for p-par-participating in our little event."

"We hope hope you en-enjoyed it," he closes his eyes and takes another deep breath, "we will be be slowly g-going through all the answer-ers. So you sh-sh-should-d excpect your p-prizes by end of the the day." He attempts a curt nod.

"Many thanks a-again from Clan Crosiafall," his shoulder sag as he finishes speaking, after a moment his quickly scurries to the door to make an escape from the crowd.
RWlcD2X.png
1 2 ... 564 565 566 567 568 ... 603 604