Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i hate the dentist and i hate tuna
1 2
I hate the dentist too, not because of the pain but I have panic attacks thinking I can't breathe when their hands are in my mouth, I always work myself up over it. I love the gum injections and the numb mouth though! haha
I hate the dentist too, not because of the pain but I have panic attacks thinking I can't breathe when their hands are in my mouth, I always work myself up over it. I love the gum injections and the numb mouth though! haha
Dentists are hands down the scariest thing ever. I hate people pocking around in my mouth and I am always expecting pain any second.
Mine had to fix a mistake he made some 5 years ago and which one apparently could have seen on the x-ray pictures he does regularly.
Well if it was noticeable why the heck didn't he see it sooner? I thought thats the reason I go there twice a year?
Dentists are hands down the scariest thing ever. I hate people pocking around in my mouth and I am always expecting pain any second.
Mine had to fix a mistake he made some 5 years ago and which one apparently could have seen on the x-ray pictures he does regularly.
Well if it was noticeable why the heck didn't he see it sooner? I thought thats the reason I go there twice a year?
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
[quote name="FuzzyBelly" date="2018-06-26 08:58:13" ] I love tuna but hate the dentist a lot >:o I can understand the smell problem though. Dead fishies rip But darn good luck dude... Press F to pay respects [/quote] last time i went to the dentist, the tooth they said was bad felt perfectly fine until they did something to it. now i can't even drink water on that side of my mouth without it hurting like hell.
FuzzyBelly wrote on 2018-06-26 08:58:13:
I love tuna but hate the dentist a lot >:o

I can understand the smell problem though. Dead fishies rip

But darn good luck dude... Press F to pay respects

last time i went to the dentist, the tooth they said was bad felt perfectly fine until they did something to it. now i can't even drink water on that side of my mouth without it hurting like hell.
i really like star wars ok
I don't like the dentist, I just like the way my teeth feels afterwards.
I don't like the dentist, I just like the way my teeth feels afterwards.
I like how the dentists try to converse with you while they work haha guys I don't want to spit everywhere trying to respond :'^).

Also I no longer like tuna, as I always seem unfortunate enough to hurt my tooth on a rogue bone from the fish that made it past or something???
I like how the dentists try to converse with you while they work haha guys I don't want to spit everywhere trying to respond :'^).

Also I no longer like tuna, as I always seem unfortunate enough to hurt my tooth on a rogue bone from the fish that made it past or something???
1 2