Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415
@Demifiend I'm not sure how to use spreadsheets but I want to join
@Demifiend I'm not sure how to use spreadsheets but I want to join
@ShinyEntei
That's okay; I'm busy so haven't kept it up to date (it's mostly people doing it themselves) but if you don't have your name down that's fine, you're still part of the club! The only thing you're truly missing is a pinglist.
@ShinyEntei
That's okay; I'm busy so haven't kept it up to date (it's mostly people doing it themselves) but if you don't have your name down that's fine, you're still part of the club! The only thing you're truly missing is a pinglist.
OjayHBU.png
SO HYPE ABOUT THE POKEMON GO ANNOUNCEMENT AAAAAAAAAA I only wish we could be farther away from people to trade ;;; Them region locked Pokes suck man
SO HYPE ABOUT THE POKEMON GO ANNOUNCEMENT AAAAAAAAAA I only wish we could be farther away from people to trade ;;; Them region locked Pokes suck man
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Man its been a while but I have a couple questions!!

1.) Does anyone have a shiny Litten or Wimpod (Nicknameable) they could trade me? Or perhaps Homebrew or Powersave to turn normal mons into shinies?

2.) Does anyone have the discord invite? The link on the main page is expired ;;
Man its been a while but I have a couple questions!!

1.) Does anyone have a shiny Litten or Wimpod (Nicknameable) they could trade me? Or perhaps Homebrew or Powersave to turn normal mons into shinies?

2.) Does anyone have the discord invite? The link on the main page is expired ;;
sdSRvlV.png
does anyone play roblox Pokemon games like Fighters EX, Legends, or Project? Genuinely curious here.
does anyone play roblox Pokemon games like Fighters EX, Legends, or Project? Genuinely curious here.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Anubiis

Hey! I can help with your shinies, but I can't help with the discord link. I have homebrew/CFW so it's not a problem :) But I would advise against turning non-shiny pokemon into shiny, as it messes up the ID's of pokemon and makes them illegal. It would be better to make a shiny pokemon from scratch, and nickname it through PKSM or PKHex.
@Anubiis

Hey! I can help with your shinies, but I can't help with the discord link. I have homebrew/CFW so it's not a problem :) But I would advise against turning non-shiny pokemon into shiny, as it messes up the ID's of pokemon and makes them illegal. It would be better to make a shiny pokemon from scratch, and nickname it through PKSM or PKHex.
Untitled_Artwork.png
I managed to get both shinies in back to back eggs! It was insane!

@ShadowPiper, sorry I hadn't seen your message till now, thank you though!! ;v;
I managed to get both shinies in back to back eggs! It was insane!

@ShadowPiper, sorry I hadn't seen your message till now, thank you though!! ;v;
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis It's no problem! It's always much more satisfying to get them from hours of hard work!
@Anubiis It's no problem! It's always much more satisfying to get them from hours of hard work!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@BezimiennyRaptor
I'm actually joining after I decided to look it up from you. I won't be able to help you out, but I'm wondering what your Pokefarm name is so I can add you as a reference!
@BezimiennyRaptor
I'm actually joining after I decided to look it up from you. I won't be able to help you out, but I'm wondering what your Pokefarm name is so I can add you as a reference!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@BezimiennyRaptor My username is ShadowPiper! Same as my FR, and most websites :) Thank you! I'll be sure to return the favor one day!
@BezimiennyRaptor My username is ShadowPiper! Same as my FR, and most websites :) Thank you! I'll be sure to return the favor one day!
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415