Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 72 73
Thank you for an item which reverts to common eyes! :D

My breeding projects are saved. <3
Thank you for an item which reverts to common eyes! :D

My breeding projects are saved. <3
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

Nice
Nice
Mmmm yes good content
Mmmm yes good content
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
WOAAH
WOAAH
R6dnTUj.gif
OOOO I love this stuff! and thanks for listening and adding the vial of tempered sight, AND fixing multigaze art issues! <3
OOOO I love this stuff! and thanks for listening and adding the vial of tempered sight, AND fixing multigaze art issues! <3
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Loving the armor!
Loving the armor!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
ooo that weathered set looks pretty sweet!
ooo that weathered set looks pretty sweet!
TngcDHe.png
Oooooh these new armour sets are great<3

Thank you for adding the Vial of Tempered Sight so quickly and fixing the Multi-gaze pixellation, colouring, and anatomy issues!<3 Neither are fixing my issue with female Tundras, but these fixes and additions have made the eye update a good thing (or for the really sour, an able-to-be-ignored thing) for what is likely the majority :3
Oooooh these new armour sets are great<3

Thank you for adding the Vial of Tempered Sight so quickly and fixing the Multi-gaze pixellation, colouring, and anatomy issues!<3 Neither are fixing my issue with female Tundras, but these fixes and additions have made the eye update a good thing (or for the really sour, an able-to-be-ignored thing) for what is likely the majority :3
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
Iirc volcanic vents already has an apparel drop set, the toxophilite archer set?? Are we doubling up now or is one going to get taken out?????
Iirc volcanic vents already has an apparel drop set, the toxophilite archer set?? Are we doubling up now or is one going to get taken out?????
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 72 73