Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding couple prices?
1 2
Hi, I recently gened my two new dragons to perform a breeding couple, as seen below [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359241/35924070_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365819/36581833_350.png[/img] The babies look like this, and im wondering how much you would pay for them [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426019/42601885_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426019/42601886_350.png[/img]
Hi, I recently gened my two new dragons to perform a breeding couple, as seen below

35924070_350.png
36581833_350.png

The babies look like this, and im wondering how much you would pay for them

42601885_350.png
42601886_350.png
Oh wow, they're really beautiful!
...and really suit my aesthetic, haha!

I would go and check the AH how much similar dragons cost - or rather, how many similar dragons are available!
If these are the only ones around, heck, you can probably ask 200K per dragon?
Maybe even higher depending on eyes - and on how well you see them selling! :D

Since they are rare and you'll have fewer of them than say, of a plentiful breed, a higher price maybe better.
Whereas with Plentifuls it might be better to have a lower price to meed the demand :D
Oh wow, they're really beautiful!
...and really suit my aesthetic, haha!

I would go and check the AH how much similar dragons cost - or rather, how many similar dragons are available!
If these are the only ones around, heck, you can probably ask 200K per dragon?
Maybe even higher depending on eyes - and on how well you see them selling! :D

Since they are rare and you'll have fewer of them than say, of a plentiful breed, a higher price maybe better.
Whereas with Plentifuls it might be better to have a lower price to meed the demand :D
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
I cant really find any dragons on the AH with the same pairings, so im not sure how much i really should price these for. Any ideas?
I cant really find any dragons on the AH with the same pairings, so im not sure how much i really should price these for. Any ideas?
While my wallet wants me to say 50,000 I'm guessing depending on how many dragons are similar to them you could probably get 100,000+ on them. They are truly stunning!

There are two dragons with a similar color/gene combo on the AH they aren't going for very much right now. You can check the Dragon Search though and see how many on site have the color combos your pair produces.

Here's the link to the AH with the similar dragons!
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=14%2C19&d_winggene=13%2C1&d_tertgene=18%2C10&d_body_range=96-27&d_wings_range=24-99&d_tert_range=22-99&collapse=1
While my wallet wants me to say 50,000 I'm guessing depending on how many dragons are similar to them you could probably get 100,000+ on them. They are truly stunning!

There are two dragons with a similar color/gene combo on the AH they aren't going for very much right now. You can check the Dragon Search though and see how many on site have the color combos your pair produces.

Here's the link to the AH with the similar dragons!
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=14%2C19&d_winggene=13%2C1&d_tertgene=18%2C10&d_body_range=96-27&d_wings_range=24-99&d_tert_range=22-99&collapse=1
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
Keep in mind this is a rare breed so it should be worth a slight bit more than a pearl catcher. Unfortunately the eyes did not get any of those cool mutations, but regardless. I'll put them up for 100,000, and lower it every now and again just so they get sold. If you want, you can have the link to their entry
Keep in mind this is a rare breed so it should be worth a slight bit more than a pearl catcher. Unfortunately the eyes did not get any of those cool mutations, but regardless. I'll put them up for 100,000, and lower it every now and again just so they get sold. If you want, you can have the link to their entry
personally, I wouldn't pay any more than 15kt-25kt for a hatchling like that
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[quote name="Xela" date="2018-06-17 06:43:03" ] personally, I wouldn't pay any more than 15kt-25kt for a hatchling like that [/quote]
Xela wrote on 2018-06-17 06:43:03:
unknown-2.png
Yup yup they're pretty but go with maybe 30k and lower the price until it sells. There are loads of pretty dragons.
Coatls might be rare by breeding mechanics but they're a really common breed in real terms and that colour scheme isn't too rare either even if that exact colours, genes and breed is :D
Yup yup they're pretty but go with maybe 30k and lower the price until it sells. There are loads of pretty dragons.
Coatls might be rare by breeding mechanics but they're a really common breed in real terms and that colour scheme isn't too rare either even if that exact colours, genes and breed is :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Wow, such a pretty pair. I'd personally start anywhere between 50-100k [quote name="7Tales" date="2018-06-17 06:05:03" ] Keep in mind this is a rare breed so it should be worth a slight bit more than a pearl catcher. [/quote] I'd pay more for a pearlcatcher that looks like this than a coatl. It's all down to preference.
Wow, such a pretty pair. I'd personally start anywhere between 50-100k
7Tales wrote on 2018-06-17 06:05:03:
Keep in mind this is a rare breed so it should be worth a slight bit more than a pearl catcher.
I'd pay more for a pearlcatcher that looks like this than a coatl. It's all down to preference.
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Thanks so much for the responses guys!
Thanks so much for the responses guys!
1 2