Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP / Lore Writing Group
I want to start writing things again and would enjoy a little role playing and a lore writing group to get that going. If anyone is interested, we possibly could start a Discord chat for easier communication. I think 5 to 6 people would be a good number for this group. Please let me know if you are interested in joining!

Edit: Ideal age range for group is 13-16 as I want members with similar ages to myself
I want to start writing things again and would enjoy a little role playing and a lore writing group to get that going. If anyone is interested, we possibly could start a Discord chat for easier communication. I think 5 to 6 people would be a good number for this group. Please let me know if you are interested in joining!

Edit: Ideal age range for group is 13-16 as I want members with similar ages to myself
AO77JKB.gif MUliTJ2.gif
Bump
Bump
AO77JKB.gif MUliTJ2.gif
Bumpy bump
Bumpy bump
AO77JKB.gif MUliTJ2.gif
@SereneSilence
Hi! The school year's just let out for me, so now I have tons and tons of summer free time with nothing to do. I also want to get back into RPing, as I was very active for a while, but then life took over and I had to stop. I'd love to join an RP group, if we can find some more people!
@SereneSilence
Hi! The school year's just let out for me, so now I have tons and tons of summer free time with nothing to do. I also want to get back into RPing, as I was very active for a while, but then life took over and I had to stop. I'd love to join an RP group, if we can find some more people!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@SereneSilence
I've been looking around for RP's and such to get into with my dragons so I can Lore build, so I'm totally down for this. I am a bit on the busy side this summer, but I'll try to be as active as possible.
Also, don't mind if I just ping @shakesqueerian since HEY WE NEED TO LORE BUILD
@SereneSilence
I've been looking around for RP's and such to get into with my dragons so I can Lore build, so I'm totally down for this. I am a bit on the busy side this summer, but I'll try to be as active as possible.
Also, don't mind if I just ping @shakesqueerian since HEY WE NEED TO LORE BUILD
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
@SereneSilence ill join if its on discord but i havent rped in like 3 years haha but i like lore
@SereneSilence ill join if its on discord but i havent rped in like 3 years haha but i like lore
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
@SereneSilence
hello yes i’m interested
@SereneSilence
hello yes i’m interested

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
@SereneSilence

Hello! I've been looking for the chance to Lore build, so I would love to join an RP group. There haven't been many chances for me to be fully involved with RP's lately because of life taking first priority, so I want to get back into the swing of things.
@SereneSilence

Hello! I've been looking for the chance to Lore build, so I would love to join an RP group. There haven't been many chances for me to be fully involved with RP's lately because of life taking first priority, so I want to get back into the swing of things.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Eaglefairy @InkedMyths @arrowk @Biuret @Aravika

If all of you have discord, pm me your username and ID code so I can add all of you guys to a group, if that's not possible we can always rp and chat on the forums! I'll send my discord info back in another pm so there's no confusion! If @shakesqueerian wants to join they can as well
@Eaglefairy @InkedMyths @arrowk @Biuret @Aravika

If all of you have discord, pm me your username and ID code so I can add all of you guys to a group, if that's not possible we can always rp and chat on the forums! I'll send my discord info back in another pm so there's no confusion! If @shakesqueerian wants to join they can as well
AO77JKB.gif MUliTJ2.gif
I'm more than happy to join, but I am nottttt very active on discord. If I were to roleplay, I'd be the weird relative that visits every once in a while

I'm flattered that y'all thought of me
I'm more than happy to join, but I am nottttt very active on discord. If I were to roleplay, I'd be the weird relative that visits every once in a while

I'm flattered that y'all thought of me
~shakesqueerian~