Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Want to Buy] Festival Items May 2018
1 2
I was abroad in China visiting family and completely missed the previous festival.

If anybody is willing to sell me the
-Familiar
-65 cost apparel

Please let me know.

Thank you!

I have some spares of the elemental currency I'm willing to use in addition to treasure.
I was abroad in China visiting family and completely missed the previous festival.

If anybody is willing to sell me the
-Familiar
-65 cost apparel

Please let me know.

Thank you!

I have some spares of the elemental currency I'm willing to use in addition to treasure.
I have many spares from the Greenskeeper Gathering! Stuff like [item=Spirit of Nature][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Vista: Gladekeeper][item=Crown Shyness Chest][item=Season Chest] Which ones would you be interested in, and what are you willing to offer? Edit: Forgot ping ... @foxwaffles
I have many spares from the Greenskeeper Gathering! Stuff like Spirit of Nature Tree Warden's Garb Vista: Gladekeeper Crown Shyness Chest Season Chest

Which ones would you be interested in, and what are you willing to offer? Edit: Forgot ping ... @foxwaffles
alWiqh6.png
@Tybresa
I'm okay with missing out on the skins for this festival :')
How much treasure would you like for the Spirit of Nature and Tree Warden's Garb?
@Tybresa
I'm okay with missing out on the skins for this festival :')
How much treasure would you like for the Spirit of Nature and Tree Warden's Garb?
No worries @foxwaffles ! Alrighty, so a quick look at the AH puts the Spirit of Nature to 14k lowest price, and I would rather it stay around there considering it is a heavy undercut from the usual 20k average for it.

The Tree Wardens Garb, however, seems to be to a stable 100k treasure ... I would be willing to accept item trades if you have anything to offer, and if you do not have the treasure for it, I can also drop the price.

Let me know what you think!
No worries @foxwaffles ! Alrighty, so a quick look at the AH puts the Spirit of Nature to 14k lowest price, and I would rather it stay around there considering it is a heavy undercut from the usual 20k average for it.

The Tree Wardens Garb, however, seems to be to a stable 100k treasure ... I would be willing to accept item trades if you have anything to offer, and if you do not have the treasure for it, I can also drop the price.

Let me know what you think!
alWiqh6.png
@Tybresa
14K sounds great :O

As for the apparel, do you have any items on your wishlist? I have quite a bit of stuff, so I might have something for at least a partial trade :3
@Tybresa
14K sounds great :O

As for the apparel, do you have any items on your wishlist? I have quite a bit of stuff, so I might have something for at least a partial trade :3
Alrighty, @foxwaffles ! I'll set up a CR for the Spirit of Nature for 14k treasure. ^w^

As for trade ... I don't have a wishlist per se, though I was on a 2 year hiatus between 2016 until now so you can imagine I missed out on a lot of festival apparel. Do you have any doubles of festival apparel/fams or even forum vistas you would like to trade?
Alrighty, @foxwaffles ! I'll set up a CR for the Spirit of Nature for 14k treasure. ^w^

As for trade ... I don't have a wishlist per se, though I was on a 2 year hiatus between 2016 until now so you can imagine I missed out on a lot of festival apparel. Do you have any doubles of festival apparel/fams or even forum vistas you would like to trade?
alWiqh6.png
@Tybresa I have quite a few spares laying around, yes! Here's the list of things I have spares of: [item=Insubstantial Illusionist][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Seawater Savior][item=Shining Goblin][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Blazing Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin][item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree][item=Carapace Arm]
@Tybresa
I have quite a few spares laying around, yes!

Here's the list of things I have spares of:
Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Spirit of Light Spirit of Fire Spirit of Earth Surgestream Coat Starlight Cloak Vista: Mistral Jamboree Carapace Arm
Oh gosh, you have a lot of good stuff! In the end it's gonna be me buying from you, lol! :D @foxwaffles

Gotta stay focused ... I'm looking up the treasure costs for the items that I'm the most interested in:

Mistral Jamboree Vista - 25k t
Seawater Savior - 29k t
Shining Goblin - 10k t
Enchanting Goblin - 29k t

That comes to a total of 93k t, which is a bit less than the Tree Warden's Garb but that's fine. Would you be okay with this trade? Let me know and I'll start the CR.~
Oh gosh, you have a lot of good stuff! In the end it's gonna be me buying from you, lol! :D @foxwaffles

Gotta stay focused ... I'm looking up the treasure costs for the items that I'm the most interested in:

Mistral Jamboree Vista - 25k t
Seawater Savior - 29k t
Shining Goblin - 10k t
Enchanting Goblin - 29k t

That comes to a total of 93k t, which is a bit less than the Tree Warden's Garb but that's fine. Would you be okay with this trade? Let me know and I'll start the CR.~
alWiqh6.png
@Tybresa
Hahaha I'm a hoarder ^.^;;

And that works out perfectly! Thank you so much!
@Tybresa
Hahaha I'm a hoarder ^.^;;

And that works out perfectly! Thank you so much!
@foxwaffles

Sent a CR! On another note, would you be interested in trading for the Spirit of Fire and Surgestream Coat? I have food, some Swipp apparel and those chests + Gladekeeper Vista I mentioned earlier. :D
@foxwaffles

Sent a CR! On another note, would you be interested in trading for the Spirit of Fire and Surgestream Coat? I have food, some Swipp apparel and those chests + Gladekeeper Vista I mentioned earlier. :D
alWiqh6.png
1 2