Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 151 152
Thank you staff! This was an amazing response
Thank you staff! This was an amazing response
[quote name="SaintPepsi" date="2018-06-11 16:37:55" ] I get that scatterscrolls can roll the same colors again, but seeing so many people roll the same eye type over and over again and again (with that approximate 50% chance of uncommon, yeowch) honestly made me feel like the scattersight vials weren't even worth it in the first place. [/quote] that too
SaintPepsi wrote on 2018-06-11 16:37:55:
I get that scatterscrolls can roll the same colors again, but seeing so many people roll the same eye type over and over again and again (with that approximate 50% chance of uncommon, yeowch) honestly made me feel like the scattersight vials weren't even worth it in the first place.
that too
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Thank you for listening to the community!!
Thank you for listening to the community!!
My relief, now in image format: [img]https://i.gifer.com/tjg.gif[/img]
My relief, now in image format:

tjg.gif
-AchievementGet-
YYYEEEEEESSSSS! THANK YOU MODS!
YYYEEEEEESSSSS! THANK YOU MODS!
6IWzpuq.png
YES FINALLY
THE REVERT TO COMMON IS COMING NOW I CAN VAULT MY EXTRA SCATTERS
YES FINALLY
THE REVERT TO COMMON IS COMING NOW I CAN VAULT MY EXTRA SCATTERS
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Interesting way to punish old players.

Everybody asked for a way to get the new eyes on old dragons past something available only for a weekend. All this response says is "stop complaining, barely anything is going to change."
Interesting way to punish old players.

Everybody asked for a way to get the new eyes on old dragons past something available only for a weekend. All this response says is "stop complaining, barely anything is going to change."
You know, I think this is the best we could’ve hoped for. It’s a good compromise between artist’s intent and the users who get to be a part of said art. It doesn’t necessarily fix everything, but uh.... hopefully things will calm down now. Glad our concerns were heard!
You know, I think this is the best we could’ve hoped for. It’s a good compromise between artist’s intent and the users who get to be a part of said art. It doesn’t necessarily fix everything, but uh.... hopefully things will calm down now. Glad our concerns were heard!
J5FGxHX.png
[quote name="Duveteux" date="2018-06-11 16:37:14" ] Hello ! First off thank you. My question is, are they going to be gem exclusive or not ? It will decide on their worth on the Auction House (honestly i'd get my hands on a Multi-Gaze scroll, I got uncommon 5 times in a row & such news are a small breath of fresh air)... [/quote] @Duveteux, just like genes, apparel, familiars, and vistas, there will be several ways to obtain newer (unreleased) Eye Types.
Duveteux wrote on 2018-06-11 16:37:14:
Hello ! First off thank you.
My question is, are they going to be gem exclusive or not ? It will decide on their worth on the Auction House (honestly i'd get my hands on a Multi-Gaze scroll, I got uncommon 5 times in a row & such news are a small breath of fresh air)...

@Duveteux, just like genes, apparel, familiars, and vistas, there will be several ways to obtain newer (unreleased) Eye Types.
Agreeing with SkralDrog, there should have been a feedback period before the eyes were changed. I don't understand why we were consulted on Tapir/Striation, as an example, but not on pending changes to our existing dragons.
Agreeing with SkralDrog, there should have been a feedback period before the eyes were changed. I don't understand why we were consulted on Tapir/Striation, as an example, but not on pending changes to our existing dragons.
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 151 152