Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Razzles for those two I'd like to see offers 5kg and above as they're 5 digits
@Razzles for those two I'd like to see offers 5kg and above as they're 5 digits
@Mom Could I offer 5kg on Jep?
@Mom Could I offer 5kg on Jep?
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
@Razzles alright, you can send me a trade for him if you like
@Razzles alright, you can send me a trade for him if you like
@Mom

I'd like to make an offer of 5kg on Missy, just for ref if someone else comes along, though semi contingent on the results of the pseudo-auction I'm now caught in aaaah

ps, @Razzles, if I get Sadie, do you wanna make a tiny link in lore? they have a single firstborn kid together which I thought was cool '>'
@Mom

I'd like to make an offer of 5kg on Missy, just for ref if someone else comes along, though semi contingent on the results of the pseudo-auction I'm now caught in aaaah

ps, @Razzles, if I get Sadie, do you wanna make a tiny link in lore? they have a single firstborn kid together which I thought was cool '>'
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
Alright she's off to bed so @Skycrest @Inkdeer y'all let me know when one of you is out and we'll get things sorted out tomorrow.
Alright she's off to bed so @Skycrest @Inkdeer y'all let me know when one of you is out and we'll get things sorted out tomorrow.
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif
@Inkdeer For sure, I'm down with that! Just shoot me a PM if you get her.
@Inkdeer For sure, I'm down with that! Just shoot me a PM if you get her.
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
@Mom
What would you take for Si? I’m very interested!!
@Mom
What would you take for Si? I’m very interested!!
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@Lestat @Inkdeer
I'll have to fold. |D If I offer higher it would take me way too long to get funds to gene her up the way I planned, and it would be sad if she had to sit in my lair for that long ungened. Enjoy the gorgeous lady Inkdeer!

EDIT: Just saw that little lore planning you had in mind for her too, she'll definitely get more attention in your lair than in mine. c:
@Lestat @Inkdeer
I'll have to fold. |D If I offer higher it would take me way too long to get funds to gene her up the way I planned, and it would be sad if she had to sit in my lair for that long ungened. Enjoy the gorgeous lady Inkdeer!

EDIT: Just saw that little lore planning you had in mind for her too, she'll definitely get more attention in your lair than in mine. c:
25411.png
@Inkdeer alright send a message to @Mom and she'll get you sorted out with that dragon tomorrow sometime; i'd hop on her pc and do it for her but i'm pretty sure that's Against The Rules haha
@Inkdeer alright send a message to @Mom and she'll get you sorted out with that dragon tomorrow sometime; i'd hop on her pc and do it for her but i'm pretty sure that's Against The Rules haha
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif
@lestat

I’m interested in the ice unbred gen 1. Is she still up for offers? @mom
@lestat

I’m interested in the ice unbred gen 1. Is she still up for offers? @mom
lightfull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9