Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 304 305
Awesome. I find my interest reviving. Now, for the time lol :)
Awesome. I find my interest reviving. Now, for the time lol :)
Congrats! I’m actually rather new to this site, but I love it, and I love these new activities and ideas you are going to add! They seem so awesome and I am sure they will be! Happy birthday flight rising!
Congrats! I’m actually rather new to this site, but I love it, and I love these new activities and ideas you are going to add! They seem so awesome and I am sure they will be! Happy birthday flight rising!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
HECK HECK HECK YES THANK YOU SO MUCH YES
HECK HECK HECK YES THANK YOU SO MUCH YES
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
love it! FR is the best B)
love it! FR is the best B)
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
I really wanted to like this. Heck, I did initially like this, before the limitations set in. But at the end of the day I keep coming back around to this:

"Gosh, I'd love if there were an element in a breeding game I had absolutely no control over at all," said no one ever.

Just, please. Please give us a "Basic Gene Scroll"-equivalent for the eyes. Please do not make it so that we are all forever at the mercy of RNGesus. Because right now the core element of your game is now broken.
I really wanted to like this. Heck, I did initially like this, before the limitations set in. But at the end of the day I keep coming back around to this:

"Gosh, I'd love if there were an element in a breeding game I had absolutely no control over at all," said no one ever.

Just, please. Please give us a "Basic Gene Scroll"-equivalent for the eyes. Please do not make it so that we are all forever at the mercy of RNGesus. Because right now the core element of your game is now broken.
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
BEST. ANNIVERSARY. EVER!!!!!

Seriously, THANK YOU for adding (and planning on adding) these things! They've been requested so much and it's SO exciting to have them + confirmation of exciting new features! I'm so late to this thread but I was offline all day and WOW this was awesome to come back to!

Here's to another great year on FR! ^^
BEST. ANNIVERSARY. EVER!!!!!

Seriously, THANK YOU for adding (and planning on adding) these things! They've been requested so much and it's SO exciting to have them + confirmation of exciting new features! I'm so late to this thread but I was offline all day and WOW this was awesome to come back to!

Here's to another great year on FR! ^^
The eyes are a permanant thing, right?
I just want to make sure that I am right about that.
The eyes are a permanant thing, right?
I just want to make sure that I am right about that.
tiny_Vin.png xAshes | she/her
xFR +1
xWishlist | Shop | Marketable Plushie Comms

xLumidad supremacy c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AM8LkXO.png
Can I like, hug the FR team? Please?
Can I like, hug the FR team? Please?
vDMnKay.pngnyJgMSa.pngsdorSGl.pngwe_won.png0FI66hb.png
@Firtarian

Oh this is wonderful news, thanks!
@Firtarian

Oh this is wonderful news, thanks!