Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
May I also be on the ping list @FeDog ?
May I also be on the ping list @FeDog ?
ooh boy,, sign me up for this
ooh boy,, sign me up for this
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
@FeDog Are you interested in collecting stats from testers?

My time so far, while testing with the following stats:

Dragon element: Lightning

STR 125
VIT 11
QCK 60

Leveling fodder to 6

Time spent:
4:32
4:42
3:55
4:17
3:49
4:02

That's not too bad. Not bad at all. That's including all necessary restarts as well as a decent number of mistakes on my part due to muscle memory from the other builds I use more, haha.
@FeDog Are you interested in collecting stats from testers?

My time so far, while testing with the following stats:

Dragon element: Lightning

STR 125
VIT 11
QCK 60

Leveling fodder to 6

Time spent:
4:32
4:42
3:55
4:17
3:49
4:02

That's not too bad. Not bad at all. That's including all necessary restarts as well as a decent number of mistakes on my part due to muscle memory from the other builds I use more, haha.
@FeDog

This looks nice! Please ping when you iron it all out!
@FeDog

This looks nice! Please ping when you iron it all out!
@Terpsichoria

As a proud Spark, I am always interested in data. Thank you!

Your times look very close to what I was seeing. Did you notice when you rolled past 3/4 (ie. First round)? I am trying to figure out if I am overly aggressive (usually less than 50-60 seconds) with my starting packs or if it really can be that quick.

Ps. To everyone requesting ping listing. I am assuming just at completion unless you say ping for updates. Also I think I jave everyone through here.
@Terpsichoria

As a proud Spark, I am always interested in data. Thank you!

Your times look very close to what I was seeing. Did you notice when you rolled past 3/4 (ie. First round)? I am trying to figure out if I am overly aggressive (usually less than 50-60 seconds) with my starting packs or if it really can be that quick.

Ps. To everyone requesting ping listing. I am assuming just at completion unless you say ping for updates. Also I think I jave everyone through here.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@FeDog I don't think I said this earlier, but please ping me for any updates! also, I have quite a few tinctures sitting around in my hoard that I probably won't use for a while- if they can be donated to science I'm happy to do so.
@FeDog I don't think I said this earlier, but please ping me for any updates! also, I have quite a few tinctures sitting around in my hoard that I probably won't use for a while- if they can be donated to science I'm happy to do so.
britwhalebadge.png
@FeDog
This is looking really good so far! I have to try this out for myself in the near future~ I'd love to get a ping for any updates!
@FeDog
This is looking really good so far! I have to try this out for myself in the near future~ I'd love to get a ping for any updates!
pretend some cool art is here
@FeDog oh dang, can I get on the pinglist for updates?
@FeDog oh dang, can I get on the pinglist for updates?
he/him
FR+1

lightningy link ->____________________________________________________________
lightning_lgbt_badge_attempt_4.gif
@FeDog

I would love to be on an updates pinglist for this! Thank you for sharing!
@FeDog

I would love to be on an updates pinglist for this! Thank you for sharing!
-nnnnnnnmnnnnmnmnmmmmntumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
-nnnnn
-nnnnn
p h i l a m o t || #389999
-nnnnn
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
vista pixel by juunebugs #57133
Interesting :eyes:

Tho other elements shouldn't need more str because none of the stones are elemental attacks. Not sure what was going on for you there (maybe accidentally rallying with a lower level trainee?)

I'll probs re-stat one of my trainers to try it out later in the week~
Interesting :eyes:

Tho other elements shouldn't need more str because none of the stones are elemental attacks. Not sure what was going on for you there (maybe accidentally rallying with a lower level trainee?)

I'll probs re-stat one of my trainers to try it out later in the week~
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27