Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
I *was* online on Saturday -gathered early- came back later and even clicked on gathering but still didn’t get the extra 30 gathering turns so really sucks to be me I guess.

Honestly, this was the biggest let down festival I’ve been involved in so far in my (admittedly brief) time here. I feel bad for the nature flight.
I *was* online on Saturday -gathered early- came back later and even clicked on gathering but still didn’t get the extra 30 gathering turns so really sucks to be me I guess.

Honestly, this was the biggest let down festival I’ve been involved in so far in my (admittedly brief) time here. I feel bad for the nature flight.
light_banner.png
yaaaaay!
yaaaaay!
Here's my Flight rising to do list I have to get 65,000 coins to expand my lair.
Here's my Flight rising to do list I have to get 65,000 coins to expand my lair.
gosh this was fun, now time to take a break for the next fest (no clue what it is [nervous laughter])
gosh this was fun, now time to take a break for the next fest (no clue what it is [nervous laughter])
- order
When are people supposed to receive prizes for having a skin in the event? I never got anything and wasnt sure to ask :0
When are people supposed to receive prizes for having a skin in the event? I never got anything and wasnt sure to ask :0
wealth beyond measure, outlander
Did anybody receive those bonus gathering turns? I didn't.
Maybe I should gather strictly on time in order to get them?
Did anybody receive those bonus gathering turns? I didn't.
Maybe I should gather strictly on time in order to get them?
I think it was a great festival! The apparel was great and the familiar was wonderful. I'm a little disheartened to see so many rude comments, it obviously was a mistake and one that is sure to not happen again. Besides, the marketplace is always open if you really want a skin!

<3 Thank you mods for a great fest!
I think it was a great festival! The apparel was great and the familiar was wonderful. I'm a little disheartened to see so many rude comments, it obviously was a mistake and one that is sure to not happen again. Besides, the marketplace is always open if you really want a skin!

<3 Thank you mods for a great fest!
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel Agree!!
@AwkwardAngel Agree!!
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
am i th only one not getting the bladed flatleaves or is everyone having this probelm?
am i th only one not getting the bladed flatleaves or is everyone having this probelm?
@Lillypades The festival ended Sunday.
@Lillypades The festival ended Sunday.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57