Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Liquid Assets
1 2 3
let's do it droplets! $$$$$
let's do it droplets! $$$$$
ycSiwsB.png
Enjoy making that sweet, sweet dragon cash, droplets!
Enjoy making that sweet, sweet dragon cash, droplets!
naturef2.png
Just want to say I really appreciate this thread being run! Even when it doesn't get much attention, it's very helpful.
Just want to say I really appreciate this thread being run! Even when it doesn't get much attention, it's very helpful.
Oof, I should try to get some Coli'ing going ;p
Oof, I should try to get some Coli'ing going ;p
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@October

Can you put Arcane down for the following Dates please. Myself, Vainqueurs and Jazzyleia will be available for our posts.. ^^

July 22-28: Profit for our Yearly House Cup Which you will all be invited to \o/
August 19-25: Profit
@October

Can you put Arcane down for the following Dates please. Myself, Vainqueurs and Jazzyleia will be available for our posts.. ^^

July 22-28: Profit for our Yearly House Cup Which you will all be invited to \o/
August 19-25: Profit
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
@October

Could you please put Lightning down for a profit during June 24-30? I'll be the reserve poster. ^^
@October

Could you please put Lightning down for a profit during June 24-30? I'll be the reserve poster. ^^
i'm lovin' it
why?

low fodder prices
for the first time since early pva i can exalt exalt exalt for comfort and to a comfortable point
i'm lovin' it
why?

low fodder prices
for the first time since early pva i can exalt exalt exalt for comfort and to a comfortable point
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@pheonixponder @deadlyinformant
done and done!
@pheonixponder @deadlyinformant
done and done!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
THE WATER SPRITE KIDNAPPED TIDELORD!!!!
THE WATER SPRITE KIDNAPPED TIDELORD!!!!
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif