Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82
I love this!!! It's so cute and glowy thank you staff!!!!! :D
I love this!!! It's so cute and glowy thank you staff!!!!! :D
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
I WANT A HUNDRED OF THEM. Beautiful though, really going to try & get some thank you so much for such a wonderful new design!
I WANT A HUNDRED OF THEM. Beautiful though, really going to try & get some thank you so much for such a wonderful new design!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTIFUL

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
AAA Flight rising back at it AGAIN with those Terts that look like accents. I love it!!!
AAA Flight rising back at it AGAIN with those Terts that look like accents. I love it!!!

dcuznp0-5e50dc19-e66f-4203-99ce-3351ed2d2c1f.png

I'm a funky little man
» +0 fr time
» lover of monsters
» grilled cheese enthusiast
» design shop here
this is nice but why didnt you tell us the swap materials/ or at LEAST link the swipp encyclopedia page?
this is nice but why didnt you tell us the swap materials/ or at LEAST link the swipp encyclopedia page?
@GreyWinter
It's a tertiary gene, meaning it will be the same color as the tertiary color of the dragon
@GreyWinter
It's a tertiary gene, meaning it will be the same color as the tertiary color of the dragon
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[quote name="Melova" date="2018-05-25 08:22:15" ] @GreyWinter It's a tertiary gene, meaning it will be the same color as the tertiary color of the dragon [/quote] THANK YOU!
Melova wrote on 2018-05-25 08:22:15:
@GreyWinter

THANK YOU!
I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from. - Steve Rogers
I can't want to get a dragon with this gene and breed it! There must be so many beautiful combinations. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40282407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402825/40282407_350.png[/img] [/url]
I can't want to get a dragon with this gene and breed it! There must be so many beautiful combinations.

40282407_350.png

45583015_350.png
Its super cute but im a little annoyed that dragon genes are just becoming like some article of clothing they would wear, rather than looking like an actual part of a dragon. It's cute tho, so im gonna scry my progen and see how she would look, I havent found a good tert for her Jade yet.
Its super cute but im a little annoyed that dragon genes are just becoming like some article of clothing they would wear, rather than looking like an actual part of a dragon. It's cute tho, so im gonna scry my progen and see how she would look, I havent found a good tert for her Jade yet.
ykNuD9R.pngQfISK3c.png
Ooh, this is so pretty! Too bad most apparel cover it though :(
Ooh, this is so pretty! Too bad most apparel cover it though :(
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82