Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Hatchling/Dragon Auction
1 2
Basically, I'm running out of lair space and I need to give these hatchlings/dragons to other people so that there is room for more hatchlings. Here's how it's going to work. This is a treasure-only auction, so Minium bid: 10,000 Treasure Maximum bid: 100,000 Treasure (the minimum/maximum limit is so that you don't end up spending basically your life's savings just because you wanted a dragon) If multiple people want the same dragon, try to work it out amongst yourselves, ok? (or just bid the maximum and I'll pick one at random) I'll usually wait a few days before confirming that someone gets a dragon they bid for Here's all the [b]unnamed[/b] hatchlings/dragons I decided to auction off: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41053218] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410533/41053218_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]I accidentally named this one, it's name is Chocolate (comes with a name change scroll)[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41053213] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410533/41053213_350.png[/img] [/url] "Name" for auction: Cinnamon Remember: You don't [i]have[/i] to bid if you don't [i]want[/i] to, and you can stop bidding at any time by saying "This is my final bid" in the post with your final bid. Oh, and please include the "name" of the dragon you're bidding for in your bids. Have fun! Current Bids: none Auction history: @UkakuDragon obtained "Garnet" and "Amethyst" for 20k treasure @Lightningpulse obtained "Copper" for 25k treasure
Basically, I'm running out of lair space and I need to give these hatchlings/dragons to other people so that there is room for more hatchlings.

Here's how it's going to work.
This is a treasure-only auction, so
Minium bid: 10,000 Treasure
Maximum bid: 100,000 Treasure
(the minimum/maximum limit is so that you don't end up spending basically your life's savings just because you wanted a dragon)
If multiple people want the same dragon, try to work it out amongst yourselves, ok? (or just bid the maximum and I'll pick one at random)
I'll usually wait a few days before confirming that someone gets a dragon they bid for

Here's all the unnamed hatchlings/dragons I decided to auction off:

41053218_350.png
I accidentally named this one, it's name is Chocolate (comes with a name change scroll)

41053213_350.png
"Name" for auction: Cinnamon

Remember: You don't have to bid if you don't want to, and you can stop bidding at any time by saying "This is my final bid" in the post with your final bid. Oh, and please include the "name" of the dragon you're bidding for in your bids.

Have fun!

Current Bids:
none

Auction history:
@UkakuDragon obtained "Garnet" and "Amethyst" for 20k treasure
@Lightningpulse obtained "Copper" for 25k treasure
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
'Garnet' is breathtaking! I'll bid 20k treasure on her, if that's okay.
'Garnet' is breathtaking! I'll bid 20k treasure on her, if that's okay.
Maaaany lairs are stuffed with lovely dragons - but they are covered with apparel. My dragons wear minimal apparel, so I can say that my dragons are beautiful for their colours and genes, not for the items coating them.

Let your dragon's natural, inner-born radiance out-shine the very stars for effulgence! May your apparel and skins enhance them, not cover! LOVE YOUR DRAGONS!
25k treasure on "Copper" please! She has such fabulous colours!
25k treasure on "Copper" please! She has such fabulous colours!
nudX0O8.png
Last call for bids on "Copper" and "Garnet" before they're sold off!
Last call for bids on "Copper" and "Garnet" before they're sold off!
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
sold!
sold!
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
@UkakuDragon I sent a CR a while ago owo
@UkakuDragon I sent a CR a while ago owo
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
@GoldictheHedgefx

Ahh I'm so sorry I forgot >.<
I have to go to school now, I'll complete it after!
@GoldictheHedgefx

Ahh I'm so sorry I forgot >.<
I have to go to school now, I'll complete it after!
Maaaany lairs are stuffed with lovely dragons - but they are covered with apparel. My dragons wear minimal apparel, so I can say that my dragons are beautiful for their colours and genes, not for the items coating them.

Let your dragon's natural, inner-born radiance out-shine the very stars for effulgence! May your apparel and skins enhance them, not cover! LOVE YOUR DRAGONS!
@UkakuDragon ok!
@UkakuDragon ok!
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
bump! added some more dragons!
bump! added some more dragons!
WCJCpSS.pngqXSwF3U.png
20k treasure on Amethyst please? She has such pretty colours!
20k treasure on Amethyst please? She has such pretty colours!

1 2