Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Strange things you've eaten and enjoyed?
1 2 3 4
I've eaten many weird things I like

Crocodile Tail
Carrots dipped in Icewater
Scarmbled Eggs covered in Pancake Syrup

I actually want to go to one of those restuarnts where they serve raw, moving, octopus tentacles one day! Even though it has a chance of killing me if i dont chew enough XD
I've eaten many weird things I like

Crocodile Tail
Carrots dipped in Icewater
Scarmbled Eggs covered in Pancake Syrup

I actually want to go to one of those restuarnts where they serve raw, moving, octopus tentacles one day! Even though it has a chance of killing me if i dont chew enough XD
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
Not sure if this counts as strange, but noodles in peanut sauce is so good
Not sure if this counts as strange, but noodles in peanut sauce is so good
Frozen grapes. They are weird but absolutely delicious in summer. They turn into little grape slushies!

Also spicy margaritas--like jalapeño flavor. Fantastic. =)
Frozen grapes. They are weird but absolutely delicious in summer. They turn into little grape slushies!

Also spicy margaritas--like jalapeño flavor. Fantastic. =)
Is Mac'n'cheese with ketchup weird? idk. but i like it. There was a time I had a weird craving for green apples with salt...it was good, but thinking of it now makes me feel icky. xD
Is Mac'n'cheese with ketchup weird? idk. but i like it. There was a time I had a weird craving for green apples with salt...it was good, but thinking of it now makes me feel icky. xD
Peacock! I was at a Filipino house party a few years ago and they insisted I try what at the time I thought was chicken...turned out it tasted just like chicken, but they only told me it was peacock afterwards. It was really good!
Peacock! I was at a Filipino house party a few years ago and they insisted I try what at the time I thought was chicken...turned out it tasted just like chicken, but they only told me it was peacock afterwards. It was really good!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif333esrd.png
Once I was at a brunch restaurant and wanted a fry even though I had pancakes so my dad tossed me a fry and it landed in the syrup. He insisted that I should eat it.
It's good.
It sounds disgusting.
And unhealthy.
But boy are French fries dipped in syrup good.
Try it now.
Once I was at a brunch restaurant and wanted a fry even though I had pancakes so my dad tossed me a fry and it landed in the syrup. He insisted that I should eat it.
It's good.
It sounds disgusting.
And unhealthy.
But boy are French fries dipped in syrup good.
Try it now.
clickity_click.gif
i ate ostrich once, it was ok
i ate ostrich once, it was ok
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
I ate ube and coconut ice cream. Ube is purple sweet potato. I also had a cereal latte in Singapore, which tasted like cream of wheat, and I grew up on deer meat and squirrel. All of it is tasty.
I ate ube and coconut ice cream. Ube is purple sweet potato. I also had a cereal latte in Singapore, which tasted like cream of wheat, and I grew up on deer meat and squirrel. All of it is tasty.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
Mac and Cheese with ketchup is so good.

Mac and cheese with steak sauce is also so good
Mac and Cheese with ketchup is so good.

Mac and cheese with steak sauce is also so good
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Fried grasshoppers. Doesn't taste like munch, very crunchy. These guys though were delicious, 10/10 would eat again. [img]https://www.birdfood.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/600x600/c96a280f94e22e3ee3823dd0a1a87606/m/e/mehlwuermer-28100-3.jpg[/img] [s](They're mealworms)[/s]
Fried grasshoppers. Doesn't taste like munch, very crunchy.

These guys though were delicious, 10/10 would eat again.
mehlwuermer-28100-3.jpg
(They're mealworms)
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
1 2 3 4