Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53
I was missing 5 gathering turns and only had 10 available as well. I should have had 15.
I was missing 5 gathering turns and only had 10 available as well. I should have had 15.
Same thing everyone else said, 10 turns instead of 15.

Kind of surprised no one from the site has said anything about fixing it.
Same thing everyone else said, 10 turns instead of 15.

Kind of surprised no one from the site has said anything about fixing it.
I'm experiencing the same thing.
I'm experiencing the same thing.
Yeah, mine says i should have 5 extra turns, but i only have ten :c
Yeah, mine says i should have 5 extra turns, but i only have ten :c
Also missing the five extra turns.
Also missing the five extra turns.
Same.
Same.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
I wonder if this is a site wide thing, my brother said he was missing his turns too.
I wonder if this is a site wide thing, my brother said he was missing his turns too.
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
I haven't missed a day of feeding or gathering and I log in today to find my extra gathering turns have gone.
I haven't missed a day of feeding or gathering and I log in today to find my extra gathering turns have gone.
I'm missing my six extra turns. The ones for Dominance, and the ones for keeping my clan happy. 8(

Can this be fixed soon, because I don't want to go to bed and miss them entirely. :c
I'm missing my six extra turns. The ones for Dominance, and the ones for keeping my clan happy. 8(

Can this be fixed soon, because I don't want to go to bed and miss them entirely. :c
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I just noticed after I used 5 gatherings that I'm missing my 15 :v
(I'm so good at noticing the number above before gathering gg.)

Edit: I had 10 gathering turns today. Used 5. (I realized that my first statement was a bit confusing.)

:< Hopefully this gets fix oui?

Energy bar was at 88%
I just noticed after I used 5 gatherings that I'm missing my 15 :v
(I'm so good at noticing the number above before gathering gg.)

Edit: I had 10 gathering turns today. Used 5. (I realized that my first statement was a bit confusing.)

:< Hopefully this gets fix oui?

Energy bar was at 88%
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53