Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [OLD] Visual Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Emmyevergreen14

This thread is no longer being updated, as I'm quitting. I've given it over to ZxwxZ, who has rearranged it in different categories, but I don't think that's quite what you're looking for. Nonetheless, the link in my banner will take you there if you want to take a look.

In any case, this was always a purely aesthetic thread, to help match dragons to similar familiars for those who like that kind of thing. I don't know if anyone has made available the kind of information you're looking for. A good rule of thumb on rarity would be how available the familiars are. The rarest is most likely the Boolean, having been given for beta testers; after that probably come the kickstarter familiars; then it's most likely the downtime compensation familiars in order of oldest to newest (I'm talking about Speedy and Akirbeak mostly); then it's the festival familiars, again in order of age. After that we arrive to familiars that are always available. I would assume the boss beasts of Coliseum are the rarest of those. After that, I couldn't say.

I hope this helped.
@Emmyevergreen14

This thread is no longer being updated, as I'm quitting. I've given it over to ZxwxZ, who has rearranged it in different categories, but I don't think that's quite what you're looking for. Nonetheless, the link in my banner will take you there if you want to take a look.

In any case, this was always a purely aesthetic thread, to help match dragons to similar familiars for those who like that kind of thing. I don't know if anyone has made available the kind of information you're looking for. A good rule of thumb on rarity would be how available the familiars are. The rarest is most likely the Boolean, having been given for beta testers; after that probably come the kickstarter familiars; then it's most likely the downtime compensation familiars in order of oldest to newest (I'm talking about Speedy and Akirbeak mostly); then it's the festival familiars, again in order of age. After that we arrive to familiars that are always available. I would assume the boss beasts of Coliseum are the rarest of those. After that, I couldn't say.

I hope this helped.
nT4ZdTo.png
Ok, thank you! I’m new, so I was a bit confused. Thanks anyway, and I hope everything goes well for you outside of FR!!!!!!
Ok, thank you! I’m new, so I was a bit confused. Thanks anyway, and I hope everything goes well for you outside of FR!!!!!!
- hazel 🐭
ey/she/them
[quote name="dsouth8660" date="2017-12-17 12:51:59" ] Thank you! This saves tons of time. I am a 57 year old Grandmother by the way, and love the game. [/quote] I dragged her here. Blame me for the 57 year old grandma, lol. Thank the lord she likes this game!!!
dsouth8660 wrote on 2017-12-17 12:51:59:
Thank you! This saves tons of time. I am a 57 year old Grandmother by the way, and love the game.

I dragged her here. Blame me for the 57 year old grandma, lol.

Thank the lord she likes this game!!!
@BreeTheTherian

You both rock, you and your grandma. Rock on :)
@BreeTheTherian

You both rock, you and your grandma. Rock on :)
nT4ZdTo.png
Thank you so much for this guide. It helps so much when doing quick browsing for missing familiars.
Thank you so much for this guide. It helps so much when doing quick browsing for missing familiars.
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
This is incredibly helpful, thank you! Definitely bookmarking this. I found a good handful that are perfect for some of my dragons!
This is incredibly helpful, thank you! Definitely bookmarking this. I found a good handful that are perfect for some of my dragons!
Eventually I'll just DIY a signature...
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24