Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 100
@KaidaLupita

Look at the main information box of a dragon next to the image on its profile (the box that contains its genes and stats). At the bottom, there is a button labelled 'generate code.' Click that, and copy the first code which is in the BBCode format. Then you can post that code to show the Dragon with a link to it.
@KaidaLupita

Look at the main information box of a dragon next to the image on its profile (the box that contains its genes and stats). At the bottom, there is a button labelled 'generate code.' Click that, and copy the first code which is in the BBCode format. Then you can post that code to show the Dragon with a link to it.
8mIb4Hl.gif
Oh! Thank you!
Oh! Thank you!
TD98mt2.png
Ask me about my Scratch/Quotev/Dragcave/Magistream account(s)
Lots of thanks for answering questions @SeaCrest, @Kyrila, and everyone else who's been helping out during my semi-hiatus. I appreciate it. :)
Lots of thanks for answering questions @SeaCrest, @Kyrila, and everyone else who's been helping out during my semi-hiatus. I appreciate it. :)
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Hi! I'm not quite sure where to ask this, and I haven't been able to see any answers or if someone asked, but is the coliseum not open at the moment or is this a bug I need to report? I've tried the "safe link" (I think it was called) and tried see if there was news of it being down for a few days, but all the options bar deciding what team of dragons you want are blocked out and I can't click on them. Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask!
Hi! I'm not quite sure where to ask this, and I haven't been able to see any answers or if someone asked, but is the coliseum not open at the moment or is this a bug I need to report? I've tried the "safe link" (I think it was called) and tried see if there was news of it being down for a few days, but all the options bar deciding what team of dragons you want are blocked out and I can't click on them. Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask!
Die now and you can't claim your madness

If it lives in the minds of some, it can grow in the minds of many
@StressedHerp

When all the options except Organize Party are down it generally means there are no dragons in your party. Add 3 dragons and the other sections (except Rated Match) should activate.

If your party has become ineligible for any reason (energy too low or exalting a dragon still in the party) the whole party is cleared. This is different from the previous version of the coliseum.
@StressedHerp

When all the options except Organize Party are down it generally means there are no dragons in your party. Add 3 dragons and the other sections (except Rated Match) should activate.

If your party has become ineligible for any reason (energy too low or exalting a dragon still in the party) the whole party is cleared. This is different from the previous version of the coliseum.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Ah ok, thank you so much!
@Nightwind

Ah ok, thank you so much!
Die now and you can't claim your madness

If it lives in the minds of some, it can grow in the minds of many
How do you change a dragons genes?
How do you change a dragons genes?
@ErzaScarlet12

Using gene scrolls, which are found in the Speciality tab in the hoard
Some can be bought in the Treasure marketplace, some in the gem market place and others are brewed at Baldwin's.
@ErzaScarlet12

Using gene scrolls, which are found in the Speciality tab in the hoard
Some can be bought in the Treasure marketplace, some in the gem market place and others are brewed at Baldwin's.
8mIb4Hl.gif
Dear FR team,

Me and my friend are making a Tattletail Roleplay game on Roblox,and one of the many features we plan on having is a Customization feature.I am wondering if we could do a cross-promotion.We feature your game in such areas as:A Sorneith map,Custom dragons,playable Deities,and Deity accsessories.Please let me know if you can promote our game.

Regards,
SplatoonWeeb.
Dear FR team,

Me and my friend are making a Tattletail Roleplay game on Roblox,and one of the many features we plan on having is a Customization feature.I am wondering if we could do a cross-promotion.We feature your game in such areas as:A Sorneith map,Custom dragons,playable Deities,and Deity accsessories.Please let me know if you can promote our game.

Regards,
SplatoonWeeb.
@SplatoonWeeb

*waves*

The Help board is staffed by players. If you'd like a staff response fill out a Contact Us form from the Support link on the bottom of every page.
@SplatoonWeeb

*waves*

The Help board is staffed by players. If you'd like a staff response fill out a Contact Us form from the Support link on the bottom of every page.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 100