Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperors. 0.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok but like
a site wide event
where the deities all awaken

like one day you get on fr... doo doo doo... log in annd BAM
theres a strange update....
it reads

An emperor has been created during the latest elemental conquest! The deities have awakened annd need more armies than ever to help stop this monster!

annd like
on the dom board u see emperor
your clan is "attacked" at random (RPG) annd loses more health than normal
hunting is limited
you must exalt more than ever
you cann train up your dragons to defend against the emperor (the higher leveled dragons in your clan mean your less likely to get attacked)

i mean ik itd take forever to code bUT
APPAREL
annd FAMILIARS
annd aaaaa this is the only thing on my wishlist now
ok but like
a site wide event

it reads

An emperor has been created during the latest elemental conquest! The deities have awakened annd need more armies than ever to help stop this monster!

annd like
hunting is limited
you cann train up your dragons to defend against the emperor (the higher leveled dragons in your clan mean your less likely to get attacked)

APPAREL
annd FAMILIARS
[quote name="CrypticCat121803" date=2017-06-16 21:16:23] ok but like a site wide event where the deities all awaken like one day you get on fr... doo doo doo... log in annd BAM theres a strange update.... it reads An emperor has been created during the latest elemental conquest! The deities have awakened annd need more armies than ever to help stop this monster! annd like on the dom board u see emperor your clan is "attacked" at random (RPG) annd loses more health than normal hunting is limited you must exalt more than ever you cann train up your dragons to defend against the emperor (the higher leveled dragons in your clan mean your less likely to get attacked) i mean ik itd take forever to code bUT APPAREL annd FAMILIARS annd aaaaa this is the only thing on my wishlist now [/quote] A ton of people have brought this up and boY DO I WANT IT
CrypticCat121803 wrote on 2017-06-16:
ok but like
a site wide event

it reads

annd like
hunting is limited

APPAREL
annd FAMILIARS

A ton of people have brought this up and boY DO I WANT IT
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
[quote name="CrypticCat121803" date=2017-06-16 21:16:23] ok but like a site wide event where the deities all awaken like one day you get on fr... doo doo doo... log in annd BAM theres a strange update.... it reads An emperor has been created during the latest elemental conquest! The deities have awakened annd need more armies than ever to help stop this monster! annd like on the dom board u see emperor your clan is "attacked" at random (RPG) annd loses more health than normal hunting is limited you must exalt more than ever you cann train up your dragons to defend against the emperor (the higher leveled dragons in your clan mean your less likely to get attacked) i mean ik itd take forever to code bUT APPAREL annd FAMILIARS annd aaaaa this is the only thing on my wishlist now [/quote] @CrypticCat121803 so much support
CrypticCat121803 wrote on 2017-06-16:
ok but like
a site wide event

it reads

annd like
hunting is limited

APPAREL
annd FAMILIARS
@CrypticCat121803
so much support
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Whenever I think of an emperor I think of the awful shambling mass just sobbing and crying "Mother...please... I th..I thought you loved us?"
Just begging, pleading for the Lightweaver to help.

That being said it is my favorite thing about FR lore, but I'd never like to actually have an official one on the site. It would be horrific.
Whenever I think of an emperor I think of the awful shambling mass just sobbing and crying "Mother...please... I th..I thought you loved us?"

That being said it is my favorite thing about FR lore, but I'd never like to actually have an official one on the site. It would be horrific.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
[quote name="BombSwan" date=2017-06-16 21:48:51] Whenever I think of an emperor I think of the awful shambling mass just sobbing and crying "Mother...please... I th..I thought you loved us?" Just begging, pleading for the Lightweaver to help. That being said it is my favorite thing about FR lore, but I'd never like to actually have an official one on the site. It would be horrific. [/quote] it would be horrific but the fUN
BombSwan wrote on 2017-06-16:

it would be horrific but the fUN
I totally forgot Emperors were zombie/gorey creatures and I absolutely love drawing skeletons/gore.
I totally forgot Emperors were zombie/gorey creatures and I absolutely love drawing skeletons/gore.
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
This thread has me depressed even though I love gore and scary stories and such :/
This thread has me depressed even though I love gore and scary stories and such :/
i really like star wars ok
It seems like this was abandoned like a year ago but I kinda want to add a fun little thing to it. ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He-hello, please it hurts . . . ", she cried, struggling to see what was above her. She struggled towards it, hoping it was anyone but her sisters or parents, she didn't want them nearby, she didn't want them to hurt like her.

"Ghia!", she shuddered, but at least if one of her family were to find her it was her Skydancer half sister, she wouldn't risk the same fate as herself, but why hadn't Xan fled yet?

"W-why aren't you . . . gone yet?"

"Mother went to look for father and your mum, she sent me to get you and our sisters, but don't worry, they're safe now! And we're going to get you back and alive too! You'll make it, I just know it-", and then bright purple feathers lay crushed under a foot . . .
a hideous . . .
torn . . .
dead foot.

. . . An Emperor had formed, an Emperor with her fathers Jade Green Foot.

Ghia looked up at the Emperor, she stared up, and saw, horrified, four heads. She knew three of those heads, those eyes, they were her family, a monster.

She saw:
Her fathers mist mane soaked in red, hanging off the side gripping to his broken antlers.
Her mothers blood wings, now truly living up to their name, hanging off her blue body, the same blue they shared, the same blue fused into a purple gray body, her fathers body.
Her friend Embers red shining wings dulled, stuck to her once black body, shredded and fused in between two other bodies.
A golden body, dominating the others, controlling the fused monstrous body, staring at her with desire, its hungry stare stopped her from screaming.

She felt:
The wind from her fathers breathe, the stare of his light green eyes.
The lightning cracking across the monstrous body, zapping her, her mothers bright electric blue stare.
The few remaining grass blades she lay on turn towards the monster, a bright green eyed stare on her body.
Golden eyes, the eyes of light, reminding her of their first mother, the one who replaced them, staring, staring, staring!

She was tired, she couldn't move, she had lost Xan, but her other sisters were safe, perhaps . . .

she could join her parents, her friend, that Imperial that desired her.
She did.
And it was glorious. Her deep purple eyes cast shadows on the ground.
She felt loved.
She was a part of, no, she was the Emperor . . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope its fine that this is like a year since the last post on here.
It seems like this was abandoned like a year ago but I kinda want to add a fun little thing to it. ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He-hello, please it hurts . . . ", she cried, struggling to see what was above her. She struggled towards it, hoping it was anyone but her sisters or parents, she didn't want them nearby, she didn't want them to hurt like her.

"Ghia!", she shuddered, but at least if one of her family were to find her it was her Skydancer half sister, she wouldn't risk the same fate as herself, but why hadn't Xan fled yet?

"W-why aren't you . . . gone yet?"

"Mother went to look for father and your mum, she sent me to get you and our sisters, but don't worry, they're safe now! And we're going to get you back and alive too! You'll make it, I just know it-", and then bright purple feathers lay crushed under a foot . . .
a hideous . . .
torn . . .
dead foot.

. . . An Emperor had formed, an Emperor with her fathers Jade Green Foot.

Ghia looked up at the Emperor, she stared up, and saw, horrified, four heads. She knew three of those heads, those eyes, they were her family, a monster.

She saw:
Her fathers mist mane soaked in red, hanging off the side gripping to his broken antlers.
Her mothers blood wings, now truly living up to their name, hanging off her blue body, the same blue they shared, the same blue fused into a purple gray body, her fathers body.
Her friend Embers red shining wings dulled, stuck to her once black body, shredded and fused in between two other bodies.
A golden body, dominating the others, controlling the fused monstrous body, staring at her with desire, its hungry stare stopped her from screaming.

She felt:
The wind from her fathers breathe, the stare of his light green eyes.
The lightning cracking across the monstrous body, zapping her, her mothers bright electric blue stare.
The few remaining grass blades she lay on turn towards the monster, a bright green eyed stare on her body.
Golden eyes, the eyes of light, reminding her of their first mother, the one who replaced them, staring, staring, staring!

She was tired, she couldn't move, she had lost Xan, but her other sisters were safe, perhaps . . .

she could join her parents, her friend, that Imperial that desired her.
She did.
And it was glorious. Her deep purple eyes cast shadows on the ground.
She felt loved.
She was a part of, no, she was the Emperor . . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope its fine that this is like a year since the last post on here.
Hi! I'm searching for friends, but I haven't met many . . .
I had an emperor in my lore— but, uhm.
They ate a lot
I had an emperor in my lore— but, uhm.
They ate a lot
ping me to get my attention
[quote name="CrypticCat121803" date="2017-06-16 21:16:23" ] ok but like a site wide event where the deities all awaken like one day you get on fr... doo doo doo... log in annd BAM theres a strange update.... it reads An emperor has been created during the latest elemental conquest! The deities have awakened annd need more armies than ever to help stop this monster! annd like on the dom board u see emperor your clan is "attacked" at random (RPG) annd loses more health than normal hunting is limited you must exalt more than ever you cann train up your dragons to defend against the emperor (the higher leveled dragons in your clan mean your less likely to get attacked) i mean ik itd take forever to code bUT APPAREL annd FAMILIARS annd aaaaa this is the only thing on my wishlist now [/quote] y'all do realize there is an emperor wandering around sornieth at this very moment? EDIT: i forgot this was a year ago, nevermind
CrypticCat121803 wrote on 2017-06-16 21:16:23:
ok but like
a site wide event

it reads

annd like
hunting is limited

APPAREL
annd FAMILIARS

y'all do realize there is an emperor wandering around sornieth at this very moment?

EDIT: i forgot this was a year ago, nevermind
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8