Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do dragons have dialects?
1 2 3
I remember a theory going around water a while back that our dragons communicate in a similar way to whales. I've also had a headcanon that we use some sort of dragon sign language mixed with the whale-speak. Both of these would apply to water dragons talking underwater though, I'm not sure about how they would communicate on land.
I remember a theory going around water a while back that our dragons communicate in a similar way to whales. I've also had a headcanon that we use some sort of dragon sign language mixed with the whale-speak. Both of these would apply to water dragons talking underwater though, I'm not sure about how they would communicate on land.
Since it takes a lot more energy for sound to be created in water, I'd imagine that Water dragons would have to speak more loudly to be heard, and that whispering is a bit harder to do.
Since it takes a lot more energy for sound to be created in water, I'd imagine that Water dragons would have to speak more loudly to be heard, and that whispering is a bit harder to do.
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
1 2 3