Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | gosh darn sentimental dragons
1 2 3
gosh darn sentimental dragons. seriously.

I have so many dergs that were past loves, ones that have genes I don't even like. I have no intentions of dressing these dergs or gening them or breeding them.... basically all they do is sit in lair.

Why?

Because of the sentimentality. bleh.

I can't get rid of them because they've been with me so long. They're taking up lair space, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them.

Someone help me :'(
gosh darn sentimental dragons. seriously.

I have so many dergs that were past loves, ones that have genes I don't even like. I have no intentions of dressing these dergs or gening them or breeding them.... basically all they do is sit in lair.

Why?

Because of the sentimentality. bleh.

I can't get rid of them because they've been with me so long. They're taking up lair space, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them.

Someone help me :'(
Gsc8y3C.png
@Rumpelstiltskin - I noticed right before reading your comment, haha! Moved it over here to the right forum :P
@Rumpelstiltskin - I noticed right before reading your comment, haha! Moved it over here to the right forum :P
Gsc8y3C.png
I have this exact problem. It causes me to hoard them lol. I've found that selling them to a new owner helps me feel better about it.
I have this exact problem. It causes me to hoard them lol. I've found that selling them to a new owner helps me feel better about it.
Heart.gif
I have a bunch of gen1 dragons I hatched on my birthday and one of them was a xxy that I've held onto for 2 years but I don't even like thistle -.-'
I have a bunch of gen1 dragons I hatched on my birthday and one of them was a xxy that I've held onto for 2 years but I don't even like thistle -.-'
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Did you mean: the entire first and second pages of my lair
Did you mean: the entire first and second pages of my lair
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
do you mean

my entire pile of rubble
do you mean

my entire pile of rubble
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
big mood
big mood
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I'll take them.

They'll be with me.

forever
I'll take them.

They'll be with me.

forever
Same problem with me;-; got dragons i'd never buy today but it's like "she was my first AH buy tho..."
Same problem with me;-; got dragons i'd never buy today but it's like "she was my first AH buy tho..."
yPXQqTN.png
I actually exalted some of my long-time dergs yesterday simply because they don't fit in with my lair anymore

the other half? yeah still attached
I actually exalted some of my long-time dergs yesterday simply because they don't fit in with my lair anymore

the other half? yeah still attached
1 2 3