Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want my Swiftwing scroll
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/revenuestream/thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif[/img] So... is that what's in the eggs? A marvelous swiftwing scroll or an irate swiftwing scroll? Is it a new breed? A gene? [i]Does it make your dragon's wings animated[/i]? Is it something that can make my progen's ugly tert look good? I NEED MY SWIFTWING SCROLL.
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif

So... is that what's in the eggs? A marvelous swiftwing scroll or an irate swiftwing scroll?

Is it a new breed? A gene? Does it make your dragon's wings animated?

Is it something that can make my progen's ugly tert look good?

I NEED MY SWIFTWING SCROLL.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
it removes the arms of the dragon it's equipped to and turns all dragons into swiftwings
it removes the arms of the dragon it's equipped to and turns all dragons into swiftwings
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
[quote name="Autopsy" date="2018-04-01 12:28:58" ] it removes the arms of the dragon it's equipped to and turns all dragons into swiftwings [/quote] Oh gosh its like the coatls without legs thing all over again
Autopsy wrote on 2018-04-01 12:28:58:
Oh gosh its like the coatls without legs thing all over again
i doubt it would actually be a new breed or addition to the breeds since the swiftwings were scrapped because of restrictions with their lack of arms/ it takes a LONG time to make a breed but that would be cool
i doubt it would actually be a new breed or addition to the breeds since the swiftwings were scrapped because of restrictions with their lack of arms/ it takes a LONG time to make a breed but that would be cool
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Swiftwings were a breed that was going to be added, but never were, ultimately because they didn't fit the rule that all dragons must have 6 limbs. They were like wyverns in design, they only had wings and legs.
Fun fact, the icon on the pry lair spaces are Swiftwings.
Swiftwings were a breed that was going to be added, but never were, ultimately because they didn't fit the rule that all dragons must have 6 limbs. They were like wyverns in design, they only had wings and legs.
Fun fact, the icon on the pry lair spaces are Swiftwings.
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.