Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Online User 666, nearly broke it all!
So, did anyone else notice that the servers bugged out when we hit 665?

I'm thinking 666 was just too evil for the current setup. We obviously need more warding to withstand the greater evils.

Just imagine what chaos 1337 will cause without proper preparations!
So, did anyone else notice that the servers bugged out when we hit 665?

I'm thinking 666 was just too evil for the current setup. We obviously need more warding to withstand the greater evils.

Just imagine what chaos 1337 will cause without proper preparations!
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
Psssh please excuse me a moment I'll just be over in the corner trying to catch my breath and stop the laughter cramps xD
Psssh please excuse me a moment I'll just be over in the corner trying to catch my breath and stop the laughter cramps xD
@Skade SEE! The evil is striking at us already! Someone get the antidote for Smilex! (Joker's Laughing Gas/Toxin)
@Skade SEE! The evil is striking at us already! Someone get the antidote for Smilex! (Joker's Laughing Gas/Toxin)
I quite like the number 666, though ;_; I think it's a bit misunderstood. Maybe it wasn't trying to hurt us. Maybe it was trying to help us, but its methods didn't quite work out?
Or it's evil. That is, of course, a possibility as well.
I quite like the number 666, though ;_; I think it's a bit misunderstood. Maybe it wasn't trying to hurt us. Maybe it was trying to help us, but its methods didn't quite work out?
Or it's evil. That is, of course, a possibility as well.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Praise be! We must have warded properly! We made it past 666! For now.
Praise be! We must have warded properly! We made it past 666! For now.
It isnt even valid, since the "Users Online" is users who were last online within the past 30 minutes.

Not exactly accurate IMO.

I bet it would be dramatically different if it were changed to say, 10 minutes.
It isnt even valid, since the "Users Online" is users who were last online within the past 30 minutes.

Not exactly accurate IMO.

I bet it would be dramatically different if it were changed to say, 10 minutes.
Shhh, Nate, you're spoiling the joke here, mate.

I mean PRAISE BE! We survived the coming of the wicked one, passed and surpassed him!

And of course 666 was trying to tell us things, vile, wicked things.
Shhh, Nate, you're spoiling the joke here, mate.

I mean PRAISE BE! We survived the coming of the wicked one, passed and surpassed him!

And of course 666 was trying to tell us things, vile, wicked things.
@Nate It actually only counts users online in the last 10 minutes. After 10 minutes they still appear on the page, but have the "idle" status and no longer appear in the currently online count.

For everyone else, we are experiencing some server overload issues. We went down in a storm of a billion queries. Akiri and Thrage are looking into a more permanent solution and have a good lead for how we'll fix our DDOS of Love.
@Nate It actually only counts users online in the last 10 minutes. After 10 minutes they still appear on the page, but have the "idle" status and no longer appear in the currently online count.

For everyone else, we are experiencing some server overload issues. We went down in a storm of a billion queries. Akiri and Thrage are looking into a more permanent solution and have a good lead for how we'll fix our DDOS of Love.
@Fannish - *hides. Sorry :(*

@Undel - Thanks for the clarification :)

Good luck getting it all fixed. "Storm of a Billion Queries". That songs like it should be a song title lol :)
@Fannish - *hides. Sorry :(*

@Undel - Thanks for the clarification :)

Good luck getting it all fixed. "Storm of a Billion Queries". That songs like it should be a song title lol :)