Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't enter Coliseum.
I was about to start a match with my dragons when it gave me some captchas to help me. It gave me a lot of them to do. But when it was done it said. "Sorry, you must wait a while before trying to solve any more captchas." I tried again and again to get in a battle in the Coliseum but they all just had the same thing to say... I'm on my chrome atm. But what's going on? It's kind of dumb to stop a player from battling like this. But is this happening to anyone else?
I was about to start a match with my dragons when it gave me some captchas to help me. It gave me a lot of them to do. But when it was done it said. "Sorry, you must wait a while before trying to solve any more captchas." I tried again and again to get in a battle in the Coliseum but they all just had the same thing to say... I'm on my chrome atm. But what's going on? It's kind of dumb to stop a player from battling like this. But is this happening to anyone else?
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
@SpaceCat71 if you fail to solve several captchas in a row, you will be locked out of the coliseum for a while. i'm not sure how long the waiting time is, but you can probably try again in half an hour or an hour
@SpaceCat71 if you fail to solve several captchas in a row, you will be locked out of the coliseum for a while. i'm not sure how long the waiting time is, but you can probably try again in half an hour or an hour
fzww6al.png
Yeah i just got back in and found that out. But thank you for making it more clear! ^_^
Yeah i just got back in and found that out. But thank you for making it more clear! ^_^
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
I had the same problem, but... There weren't any options on the captcha... I am confuse. .-.
I had the same problem, but... There weren't any options on the captcha... I am confuse. .-.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
In my case, I didn't 'fail' to answer the captcha. It asks you to click the dragon, which I did, all 3-4 in a row between rounds. I've been playing all day, getting captcha pauses every few rounds. Suddenly it decides I've done too many, even though I have no control over how many it sends me. (And I for sure clicked the dragon, 99% of them are super obvious)
In my case, I didn't 'fail' to answer the captcha. It asks you to click the dragon, which I did, all 3-4 in a row between rounds. I've been playing all day, getting captcha pauses every few rounds. Suddenly it decides I've done too many, even though I have no control over how many it sends me. (And I for sure clicked the dragon, 99% of them are super obvious)
I dont know what a captcha is?
I wont let me battle monster because i tried to solve to many captchas.
I dont know what a captcha is?
I wont let me battle monster because i tried to solve to many captchas.
Same situation as Senaru. I'm wondering if it's a mobile glitch only or if it's also on computer? I never have trouble with captchas and in the rare case that I do, it only takes one more to move on. But just now it threw me like 4-5 and then locked me out! Weird behavior.
Same situation as Senaru. I'm wondering if it's a mobile glitch only or if it's also on computer? I never have trouble with captchas and in the rare case that I do, it only takes one more to move on. But just now it threw me like 4-5 and then locked me out! Weird behavior.
n2PHQa3.png
29/Male/Magpie/FR Time +2
Sorry, you must wait a while before trying to solve any more captchas

I get this even just trying to log in and battle them. Even from the first game on my mobile or computer. Took a week to even get to battle because of other bugs now this.
Sorry, you must wait a while before trying to solve any more captchas

I get this even just trying to log in and battle them. Even from the first game on my mobile or computer. Took a week to even get to battle because of other bugs now this.
[quote name="SpaceMango" date="2018-03-18 16:20:07" ] I was about to start a match with my dragons when it gave me some captchas to help me. It gave me a lot of them to do. But when it was done it said. "Sorry, you must wait a while before trying to solve any more captchas." I tried again and again to get in a battle in the Coliseum but they all just had the same thing to say... I'm on my chrome atm. But what's going on? It's kind of dumb to stop a player from battling like this. But is this happening to anyone else? [/quote] yea me tooo
SpaceMango wrote on 2018-03-18 16:20:07:
yea me tooo
@nazhe

It is there to prevent botting; if you fail to prove that you are an actual person playing by solving the captchas it locks you out for a while. It shouldn’t take too long before it lets you back in, I believe. This post is also years old; it’s better to make a new post rather than bumping old ones like this.
@nazhe

It is there to prevent botting; if you fail to prove that you are an actual person playing by solving the captchas it locks you out for a while. It shouldn’t take too long before it lets you back in, I believe. This post is also years old; it’s better to make a new post rather than bumping old ones like this.