Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | april fool's day
1 2 3 4 5
well dang. i can't believe it's almost been a year since last april fool's (invisibility cloaks and hd feature). it seems like it was yesterday and oops i'm getting cheesy here.
what do you think this april fool's is gonna be like? i loved the hd feature, but i kind of want something different. maybe they'll add onto it!
well dang. i can't believe it's almost been a year since last april fool's (invisibility cloaks and hd feature). it seems like it was yesterday and oops i'm getting cheesy here.
what do you think this april fool's is gonna be like? i loved the hd feature, but i kind of want something different. maybe they'll add onto it!
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
i kinda want something to do with marva again. like maybe florating animals?
i kinda want something to do with marva again. like maybe florating animals?
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
Exalt the deities.
Exalt the deities.
Lightning gets a day off, and Stormcatcher changes his broadcast message to "I AM IRON MAN."
Lightning gets a day off, and Stormcatcher changes his broadcast message to "I AM IRON MAN."
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
Deity emperor.
Deity emperor.
inverted colors
inverted colors
wip sig i haven't updated it in years
Exalted deities, but now your are in lame flights, like instead of the plague flight, you are now in the chickenpox flight, earth to mud, water to puddle, etc.
Exalted deities, but now your are in lame flights, like instead of the plague flight, you are now in the chickenpox flight, earth to mud, water to puddle, etc.
[quote name="Anthemis" date="2018-03-15 18:57:49" ] Deity emperor. [/quote] Oh no.
Anthemis wrote on 2018-03-15 18:57:49:
Deity emperor.

Oh no.
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@elynora arcane becomes book flight
@elynora arcane becomes book flight
wip sig i haven't updated it in years