Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question on Familiars.
So I'm starting to get enough familiars that I'm considering selling a few rather than just hoarding. I want to know though, if I sell a familiar that I only have one off, will it's 'caught' status be removed from my Beastiary? Or will it stay as 'caught' once someone buys it?
So I'm starting to get enough familiars that I'm considering selling a few rather than just hoarding. I want to know though, if I sell a familiar that I only have one off, will it's 'caught' status be removed from my Beastiary? Or will it stay as 'caught' once someone buys it?
FR_ShadowBan1_zps37b55c4b.png
... Is Sum Ting Wong?
I don't think it's "caught" status will be removed. I think once you found one, you did it, you are the pokemon master.

However... If you look at the beastiary you see that it will say "wary" at the bottom left? It does remember your last reputation with that species of pet. Quoting Undel from the last livestream when I asked something similar, "Once you become friends with that pet, you will be with all of them. You'll be like the Duskbat Whisperer"

If you want to test you can send me your familiar, you can check your beastiary, and i'll mail it right back.
I don't think it's "caught" status will be removed. I think once you found one, you did it, you are the pokemon master.

However... If you look at the beastiary you see that it will say "wary" at the bottom left? It does remember your last reputation with that species of pet. Quoting Undel from the last livestream when I asked something similar, "Once you become friends with that pet, you will be with all of them. You'll be like the Duskbat Whisperer"

If you want to test you can send me your familiar, you can check your beastiary, and i'll mail it right back.
67851.png
@Vintrove Alright, thanks. No I should be alright for the trade. I was just kind of curious how they worked. I have so many questions for the staff. I'm almost positive by now they're getting annoyed. :P
@Vintrove Alright, thanks. No I should be alright for the trade. I was just kind of curious how they worked. I have so many questions for the staff. I'm almost positive by now they're getting annoyed. :P
... Is Sum Ting Wong?
I sold my Golden Idol because I just.....ick. No. Nothing attractive about it to me, and my bestiary entries dropped by one.
I sold my Golden Idol because I just.....ick. No. Nothing attractive about it to me, and my bestiary entries dropped by one.
bHeX9bv.png
It seems to me that once they are sold their entry disappears. I sell every familiar i get while my dragons are full and i've checked to see if it does change and it does.
It seems to me that once they are sold their entry disappears. I sell every familiar i get while my dragons are full and i've checked to see if it does change and it does.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated.
Thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated.
... Is Sum Ting Wong?
Correct. The befriended status is removed if you no longer have the familiar in your hoard or equipped to your dragon. If you sell a familiar and get that same familiar back later, its loyalty level should be maintained.
Correct. The befriended status is removed if you no longer have the familiar in your hoard or equipped to your dragon. If you sell a familiar and get that same familiar back later, its loyalty level should be maintained.