Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Greatest Mass Opening™-Coli Revamp!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Drezdin out of curiosity, how much money did it cost to BUY all the chests? Bc u gotta consider that in your profit totals.
@Drezdin out of curiosity, how much money did it cost to BUY all the chests? Bc u gotta consider that in your profit totals.
iO2X60T.png
@Drezdin

#freethemods ;)
@Drezdin

#freethemods ;)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Drezdin
All...those...gems...and th-that...treasure..
I only have a little over 1kg...
Congrats!!!
@Drezdin
All...those...gems...and th-that...treasure..
I only have a little over 1kg...
Congrats!!!
KXiy0CC.gif
@MustacheKitten

Thanks! xD

It was a massive undertaking that required a lot of dedication to my time, energy, and attention for over 6 months. But now, the fun part begins... Now, I finally get to cash in as I try to sell off all that loot! ;D
@MustacheKitten

Thanks! xD

It was a massive undertaking that required a lot of dedication to my time, energy, and attention for over 6 months. But now, the fun part begins... Now, I finally get to cash in as I try to sell off all that loot! ;D
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
... I kind of want to do now why
... I kind of want to do now why
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
ive been watching this since it started and im crying you're filthy rich drez

buy an xxx g1 or a ks item

edit: thank god there are no hoard restrictions like there are lair ones, that would've been a pain in the arse
ive been watching this since it started and im crying you're filthy rich drez

buy an xxx g1 or a ks item

edit: thank god there are no hoard restrictions like there are lair ones, that would've been a pain in the arse
PpBM5cS.png
@Drezdin
SELL THEM DEPINS
u got a trade thread or
@Drezdin
SELL THEM DEPINS
u got a trade thread or
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@unsolved

You're tellin' me! If there were a limit on hoard size, I just might have hit it while doing this, haha. xD

The only XXX Gen1 I'd want would be a triple tangerine. Unfortunately, the only one is a progen on a dead account. v_v
@unsolved

You're tellin' me! If there were a limit on hoard size, I just might have hit it while doing this, haha. xD

The only XXX Gen1 I'd want would be a triple tangerine. Unfortunately, the only one is a progen on a dead account. v_v
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
!!!!
!!!!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Drezdin

hoard restrictions: a concept made by satan himself

that sucks, dude. maybe invest in a ks item then? or show off your money because bragging rights
@Drezdin

hoard restrictions: a concept made by satan himself

that sucks, dude. maybe invest in a ks item then? or show off your money because bragging rights
PpBM5cS.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29