Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gems - Transaction not gone through?
Hello I recently purchased a $20 package of gems... but I don't think the transaction went through (because the gems were NOT added to my account... and I need to make sure I wasn't charged for them) and I was wondering who I needed to contact to check this out for me?
Hello I recently purchased a $20 package of gems... but I don't think the transaction went through (because the gems were NOT added to my account... and I need to make sure I wasn't charged for them) and I was wondering who I needed to contact to check this out for me?
Okay... so it did charge me. But it's not going through.
Okay... so it did charge me. But it's not going through.
Hello Train,

I'm sorry about the hold-up! Most transactions go through instantly, but in some cases paypal puts a hold on the money for 3 days. This is something paypal does and not something that we have control over.

Please send a message to Akiri if you'd like to have him check on the status of your purchase through paypal. Otherwise I'd say you're probably one of the payments that got held by paypal and it should remove the hold and release the payment to us in 3 days (at which point your gems should be automatically delivered.)

Thank you for supporting Flight Rising! I hope that your gems arrive soon.
Hello Train,

I'm sorry about the hold-up! Most transactions go through instantly, but in some cases paypal puts a hold on the money for 3 days. This is something paypal does and not something that we have control over.

Please send a message to Akiri if you'd like to have him check on the status of your purchase through paypal. Otherwise I'd say you're probably one of the payments that got held by paypal and it should remove the hold and release the payment to us in 3 days (at which point your gems should be automatically delivered.)

Thank you for supporting Flight Rising! I hope that your gems arrive soon.
Hello(: Actually I used google checkout, not paypal. I tried to cancel the order as I'm not sure what's going on.
Hello(: Actually I used google checkout, not paypal. I tried to cancel the order as I'm not sure what's going on.
I also just purchased a $20 gem pack. The charge has appeared on my account but the gems haven't shown up yet. I purchased through google checkout.
I also just purchased a $20 gem pack. The charge has appeared on my account but the gems haven't shown up yet. I purchased through google checkout.
So... it's not just me?
So... it's not just me?
Looks like we might be having some issues with google checkout. If you've had an issue with a paypal or google checkout payment, please send a message to Akiri and we'll get you sorted out.
Looks like we might be having some issues with google checkout. If you've had an issue with a paypal or google checkout payment, please send a message to Akiri and we'll get you sorted out.