Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
[font=candara][b]Browser(s) Used[/b]: Firefox, newest version [b]Device(s) Used[/b]: Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b]: HP, Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Wireless, home [b]Antivirus Installed[/b]: Windows Anti-Virus, newest version [b]Describe the bug in detail[/b]: The coli won't load in Firefox no matter what I do. I've tried the suggestions above as well as disabling and uninstalling any extensions. I've tried white-listing FR on Adblock and DuckDuckGo, but it still won't load. I got the warning about how the coli may exacerbate seizures, but the menu doesn't show up at all. The only way I can play it is through another browser entirely (Microsoft Edge). I'd like to be able to play on my main browser rather than a separate one. ;n; [img]https://i.imgur.com/CRWvliO.png[/img] This is all the coli does for me.
Browser(s) Used: Firefox, newest version
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: HP, Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless, home
Antivirus Installed: Windows Anti-Virus, newest version

Describe the bug in detail: The coli won't load in Firefox no matter what I do. I've tried the suggestions above as well as disabling and uninstalling any extensions. I've tried white-listing FR on Adblock and DuckDuckGo, but it still won't load. I got the warning about how the coli may exacerbate seizures, but the menu doesn't show up at all. The only way I can play it is through another browser entirely (Microsoft Edge). I'd like to be able to play on my main browser rather than a separate one. ;n;

CRWvliO.png
This is all the coli does for me.
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Anyone know if there's a safemode version of the new coliseum like how the old one had? Things are a bit slow on my end, otherwise I'm kinda digging the new look, miss the loading screen though. XD
Anyone know if there's a safemode version of the new coliseum like how the old one had? Things are a bit slow on my end, otherwise I'm kinda digging the new look, miss the loading screen though. XD
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Sylphiette I'm having the same problem and jsut came to make a post about it. Browser: Safari 6.2.8 Device: Mac Desktop Operating System: OS X v 10.8.5 Internet: Wifi, home Not sure about antivirus. Like I said I've got the exact same problem as Sylphiette. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mhfas6A.png[/img]
@Sylphiette I'm having the same problem and jsut came to make a post about it.

Browser: Safari 6.2.8
Device: Mac Desktop
Operating System: OS X v 10.8.5
Internet: Wifi, home
Not sure about antivirus.

Like I said I've got the exact same problem as Sylphiette.

mhfas6A.png
ulFlA7j.jpgnP8F3PF.gif
I don't know if this could be considered a bug? But The update mentioned that every player got 3 tinctures. When will these be distributed? (As of right now I don't have any.) :)
I don't know if this could be considered a bug? But The update mentioned that every player got 3 tinctures. When will these be distributed? (As of right now I don't have any.) :)
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
This might not be a bug but rather me being unobservant, but I can't find the tincture of dissolution button in the abilities/stats window of the coliseum, and I also tried to see if I could access it from the hoard and party windows. I'm on Chrome.
This might not be a bug but rather me being unobservant, but I can't find the tincture of dissolution button in the abilities/stats window of the coliseum, and I also tried to see if I could access it from the hoard and party windows. I'm on Chrome.
I DEMAND MORE GIRAFFES
+1 FR Time
Very picky with terts
No need to ping if it's my post
[quote name="Grafkrabber" date="2018-03-12 08:44:17" ] I don't know if this could be considered a bug? But The update mentioned that every player got 3 tinctures. When will these be distributed? (As of right now I don't have any.) :) [/quote] @Grafkrabber They were already distributed. You may want to try clearing your cache. They should show up in the Battle Items tab of your Hoard.
Grafkrabber wrote on 2018-03-12 08:44:17:

@Grafkrabber

They were already distributed. You may want to try clearing your cache. They should show up in the Battle Items tab of your Hoard.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Msdrago" date="2018-03-12 08:47:43" ] This might not be a bug but rather me being unobservant, but I can't find the tincture of dissolution button in the abilities/stats window of the coliseum, and I also tried to see if I could access it from the hoard and party windows. I'm on Chrome. [/quote] @Msdrago Under Abilities & Stats, you click on the dragon's image. This will take you to the Spend Stat Points modal. The Use Tincture button should appear in the top right of that dialog. (It is a smallish square button with a picture of the Tincture on it.)
Msdrago wrote on 2018-03-12 08:47:43:

@Msdrago

Under Abilities & Stats, you click on the dragon's image. This will take you to the Spend Stat Points modal. The Use Tincture button should appear in the top right of that dialog. (It is a smallish square button with a picture of the Tincture on it.)

@Sylphiette @HelKeres

I'm sorry you are having trouble using the Coliseum. If you haven't tried already, please clear your cache and see if it improves anything. I am guessing something is preventing you from connecting to the Coliseum server, so if the problem persists we will have to narrow down what that is.
@Sylphiette @HelKeres

I'm sorry you are having trouble using the Coliseum. If you haven't tried already, please clear your cache and see if it improves anything. I am guessing something is preventing you from connecting to the Coliseum server, so if the problem persists we will have to narrow down what that is.

Fantastic, thank you!
Fantastic, thank you!
I DEMAND MORE GIRAFFES
+1 FR Time
Very picky with terts
No need to ping if it's my post
Browser: Safari (iOS) Device: Apple iPad Air 2 Connection: Wireless The Coliseum is completely unplayable as of now. I can't get through two battles without it giving me a less-than-half-loaded page. The buttons still work, however, if you know the right places to tap. The Victory screen has only displayed properly once in the whole run, leaving me guessing as to where the "Fight on" button should be (as can be seen in the first picture). It's incredibly sluggish. It took over a minute for all of the venue thumbnails to load on the selection screen (something that used to load instantly in the previous coli) and reloading still sends me to the top of the page, which is a real nuisance. The screen still flashes and zooms in and out when trying to tap buttons, as well. It is very, very broken. [img]https://imgur.com/md26ZS9.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/V5cZ7zJ.png[/img]
Browser: Safari (iOS)
Device: Apple iPad Air 2
Connection: Wireless

The Coliseum is completely unplayable as of now. I can't get through two battles without it giving me a less-than-half-loaded page. The buttons still work, however, if you know the right places to tap. The Victory screen has only displayed properly once in the whole run, leaving me guessing as to where the "Fight on" button should be (as can be seen in the first picture).
It's incredibly sluggish. It took over a minute for all of the venue thumbnails to load on the selection screen (something that used to load instantly in the previous coli) and reloading still sends me to the top of the page, which is a real nuisance.
The screen still flashes and zooms in and out when trying to tap buttons, as well.

It is very, very broken.

md26ZS9.png
V5cZ7zJ.png
Salt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104