Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lore discussion of glitchy Swipp?
I love the community lore that crops up around glitches, so what do we say about Swipp's infinitely reloading page and 00:00:00 countdown? I think he's making ad revenue off the reloads, that sneaky boy. [img]https://puu.sh/zFefM/7cc46d77a4.png[/img]
I love the community lore that crops up around glitches, so what do we say about Swipp's infinitely reloading page and 00:00:00 countdown? I think he's making ad revenue off the reloads, that sneaky boy.

7cc46d77a4.png
Oh wow I hadn't realised Swipp's sunken quite that low
Although I gotta admit, it is a pretty clever strategy
Oh wow I hadn't realised Swipp's sunken quite that low
Although I gotta admit, it is a pretty clever strategy
oh, Swipp recovered from being haunted or something before I even had the time to make a fake achievement for the occasion.
oh, Swipp recovered from being haunted or something before I even had the time to make a fake achievement for the occasion.
The whole lot of them came down with the flu so they're all stuck at home which whatever they had in stock at the time.
It's
It's just Rosy Perytons
Only Rosy Perytons except they ran out of stock four hours ago and are too ill to change the signage
The whole lot of them came down with the flu so they're all stuck at home which whatever they had in stock at the time.
It's
It's just Rosy Perytons
Only Rosy Perytons except they ran out of stock four hours ago and are too ill to change the signage
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
*Swings head towards Crim*

WHY YOU-
*Swings head towards Crim*

WHY YOU-
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT