Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Discussion: Science!
1 2 3 4
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
RlPD5fF.png 25153.png
@OpulentTempest I need to come back and read your lore when I'm a bit more awake, because rn I'm not doing it justice. I like Dellin - and Spork is just the perfect name for a bog, am envious I didn't think of it myself.

Amazing science lore, very much looking forwards to re-reading in the morning, great job :D
@OpulentTempest I need to come back and read your lore when I'm a bit more awake, because rn I'm not doing it justice. I like Dellin - and Spork is just the perfect name for a bog, am envious I didn't think of it myself.

Amazing science lore, very much looking forwards to re-reading in the morning, great job :D
VF45sGS.png
@Nahtanha

Thank you so much!!
Not all my dragons have lore, but the ones that do (and were relevant to the theme) got links to their profiles so you can find them

Thanks for the kind words! You just made my day :D
@Nahtanha

Thank you so much!!
Not all my dragons have lore, but the ones that do (and were relevant to the theme) got links to their profiles so you can find them

Thanks for the kind words! You just made my day :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@ghosttown B l o w t o r c h
VF45sGS.png
[quote name="Nahtanha" date="2018-03-08 00:45:04" ] @ghosttown B l o w t o r c h [/quote] That's my baby!! She looked too perfect to not be a science dragon.
Nahtanha wrote on 2018-03-08 00:45:04:

That's my baby!! She looked too perfect to not be a science dragon.
[quote name="Aetherstorm" date="2018-03-08 17:49:35" ] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34070108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340702/34070108_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Andromeda:[/b] Just, uhm. . . computer nerd stuff. [/quote] @Aetherstorm Andromeda is s o p r e t t y
Aetherstorm wrote on 2018-03-08 17:49:35:

34070108_350.png

Andromeda: Just, uhm. . . computer nerd stuff.

@Aetherstorm Andromeda is s o p r e t t y
Peachie. She/he/they. +3 hours server time. Parlayan calls to you.
@HannahofInternet
Thank you!!! She's been by loyal tech geek from the start
@HannahofInternet
Thank you!!! She's been by loyal tech geek from the start
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Temporaryreality
omggg thank you doll it means a lot!
@Temporaryreality
omggg thank you doll it means a lot!
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
@crazycoolcats
(She pretty.)
@crazycoolcats
(She pretty.)
IuDjzFM.pngUZVptov.png831f0bebcdd441b1d2f0e750d2fa942c84f6d0ef.gif
@Corv oh wow, I've never been mentioned in a discussion post for the theme week before ahah, it took me a minute to register what it was. Thank you so much! That's very appreciated ! ;v;
@Corv oh wow, I've never been mentioned in a discussion post for the theme week before ahah, it took me a minute to register what it was. Thank you so much! That's very appreciated ! ;v;
wind_banner.png XWGx9rY.gifwind_banner.png
1 2 3 4