Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | friend not recieving registery mail
Howdy, I'd like some help if possible !

One of my friends would really really like to use her usual name on this site, she tried to register under her email already but the site is not sending back a reply for her to be able to fully complete the registration.

Her FR username is CorNocte under the e-mail silverglassandfallenknights[at]gmail[dot]com
(botsafe email, I'm sure you know what to do ;) )

Thanks for the attention, keep up the good work !
Howdy, I'd like some help if possible !

One of my friends would really really like to use her usual name on this site, she tried to register under her email already but the site is not sending back a reply for her to be able to fully complete the registration.

Her FR username is CorNocte under the e-mail silverglassandfallenknights[at]gmail[dot]com
(botsafe email, I'm sure you know what to do ;) )

Thanks for the attention, keep up the good work !
Hi Space!

Could your friend check their spam folder? We've had several e-mail services sending our registration mail directly to spam.

If that doesn't work, have your friend use this contact form and someone should get back to you shortly. We'll need their username, e-mail, b-day, and first and last name that they registered with. From there, we can manually look up their registration code and send it to them.
Hi Space!

Could your friend check their spam folder? We've had several e-mail services sending our registration mail directly to spam.

If that doesn't work, have your friend use this contact form and someone should get back to you shortly. We'll need their username, e-mail, b-day, and first and last name that they registered with. From there, we can manually look up their registration code and send it to them.
Awesome, thank you Undel ! Shes working on it right now C:
Awesome, thank you Undel ! Shes working on it right now C: