Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Moving back to Nature sale!
1 2 3
[center]So, a while back I used my free flight change to move to lightning in order to breed my dream dragon. Now that is done I want to move back to nature. So, I need to gather up 1500 gems to do so! I'm selling a lot of my skins/accents, apparel, baldwin mats, and, if i get any, eggs/valuable coli items. At this time I’m not buying gems with treasure. Gems are [b]highly[/b] prefered and gem sales will take priority. [b][i]USERMADE[/i]: [/b] [skin=21735] [u][b]SKINS/ACCENTS:[/b][/u] [skin=4930][skin=11212][skin=12538][skin=13252][skin=14115][skin=14686][skin=16390][skin=17010][skin=17012][skin=17519][skin=17515][skin=17524][skin=18601][skin=18608][skin=19053][skin=19051][skin=19045][skin=19330][skin=19334][skin=19724][skin=20173][skin=20632] [/center] APPAREL: I do not have the bundle, it has been opened, but all items are there. I'll be selling these for the Marketplace bundle price. Bowman apparel sets are 107000kt/100G. [color=red][b]NOTE[/b][/color]: these sets [u]have[/u] been [b][u]opened[/u][/b] but I have all the pieces. [item=Archer's Target] [item=Pathfinder's Trail] Lace apparel sets are 77500kt/75G [color=red][b]NOTE[/b][/color]: these sets [u]have[/u] been [b][u]opened[/u][/b] but I have all the pieces. [item=Sweetheart Lace Box] [item=Buttercup Lace Box] [b]SINGLE PIECES: [/b][i]I’ll accept payment at 10% off the LAH. [b]Gem[/b] sales only[/i] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Dusty Sage Sleeves] [item=Golden Sage Cover] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Gloves] [item=Green Lace Waist Frill] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [b]RETIRED FESTIVAL: [/b][i]I’ll accept payment at 10% off the LAH. [b]Gem[/b] sales only[/i] [item=Searing Armband] [item=Electricians Armband] [item=Searing Sash] [item=Druidic Sash]x2 DRAGONS: Any Unnamed G1 in my lair is up for sale or trade. I'll trade for eggs or fodder. I have a thread over [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2389329]here[/url] which gives more info. Feel free to ping me with any questions/offers @Tegaladwen. I'll be updating this list as time goes on and I get more items
So, a while back I used my free flight change to move to lightning in order to breed my dream dragon. Now that is done I want to move back to nature. So, I need to gather up 1500 gems to do so!

I'm selling a lot of my skins/accents, apparel, baldwin mats, and, if i get any, eggs/valuable coli items.

At this time I’m not buying gems with treasure.

Gems are highly prefered and gem sales will take priority.

USERMADE:

SKINS/ACCENTS:

APPAREL:

I do not have the bundle, it has been opened, but all items are there. I'll be selling these for the Marketplace bundle price.

Bowman apparel sets are 107000kt/100G.
NOTE: these sets have been opened but I have all the pieces.
Archer's Target Pathfinder's Trail

Lace apparel sets are 77500kt/75G
NOTE: these sets have been opened but I have all the pieces.
Sweetheart Lace Box Buttercup Lace Box

SINGLE PIECES:
I’ll accept payment at 10% off the LAH. Gem sales only

Starlight Cloak Dusty Sage Sleeves Golden Sage Cover Faerie Rose Thorn Gloves Green Lace Waist Frill

RETIRED FESTIVAL:
I’ll accept payment at 10% off the LAH. Gem sales only

Searing Armband Searing Sash Druidic Sash x2

DRAGONS:
Any Unnamed G1 in my lair is up for sale or trade. I'll trade for eggs or fodder. I have a thread over here which gives more info.

Feel free to ping me with any questions/offers @Tegaladwen. I'll be updating this list as time goes on and I get more items

2z3ylwh.gif
@Tegaladwen
Can I get your witch's tatters bundle?

Edit: For gems, I should specify
@Tegaladwen
Can I get your witch's tatters bundle?

Edit: For gems, I should specify
@NomasaurusRex
CR sent!
@NomasaurusRex
CR sent!
2z3ylwh.gif
@Tegaladwen Can I buy the Solar Flame set (in gems) please?
@Tegaladwen Can I buy the Solar Flame set (in gems) please?
secrettext 1067.png 1064.png

Crow
they/them
FR+0
16445.png feather2.png
@tieflingcleric
CR sent!
@tieflingcleric
CR sent!
2z3ylwh.gif
@tegaladwen can I please have the warm water wanderers?
@tegaladwen can I please have the warm water wanderers?
r7P00ic.png
updated and new item added
updated and new item added
2z3ylwh.gif
bump
bump
2z3ylwh.gif
@Tegaladwen

How much for Gaseous Ignition and Rainbow Fins (in gems)?
@Tegaladwen

How much for Gaseous Ignition and Rainbow Fins (in gems)?
2013_FireFest_14.png
@Arria
10% lower than whatever the current LAH is
@Arria
10% lower than whatever the current LAH is
2z3ylwh.gif
1 2 3