Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Discord
Calling all transformers fans, do I have the place for you! I am the owner of a discord group that is eager to expand, we are almost 50 members strong and always hoping for find more friends out among the stars. We are fr friendly, lgbt friendly, isle friendly and more! If your interested in joining this family then give me a ping and I’ll send you a 24 hour invite! :>
Calling all transformers fans, do I have the place for you! I am the owner of a discord group that is eager to expand, we are almost 50 members strong and always hoping for find more friends out among the stars. We are fr friendly, lgbt friendly, isle friendly and more! If your interested in joining this family then give me a ping and I’ll send you a 24 hour invite! :>
JPEG_image-73611_EF22973-1.jpg
@TwinFishies

I'm always up for talking about robots!
@TwinFishies

I'm always up for talking about robots!
Let's hatch some babies!

bWWhZ.gifW2Ruo.gif6j2Wf.gifQyz1B.gif
Sent you it!
Sent you it!
@TwinFishies Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums! It's against site rules. Thanks!
@TwinFishies Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums! It's against site rules. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@TwinFishies hmmm
I'm really shy but if you guys don't mind if I end up dropping out then sure, send me the link ^^
@TwinFishies hmmm
I'm really shy but if you guys don't mind if I end up dropping out then sure, send me the link ^^
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Sent it to you!
Sent it to you!
@StarkScreamer There's also this topic in Dragon Share :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1
@StarkScreamer There's also this topic in Dragon Share :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Sure, send me an invite. (I'm recently joined my flight discord so not unwilling to have a look here too)
Sure, send me an invite. (I'm recently joined my flight discord so not unwilling to have a look here too)