Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Jujube and the traveling juice bar
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MurkyDepths

I'm sure the Dragonhome Order would love to have him visit :)
@MurkyDepths

I'm sure the Dragonhome Order would love to have him visit :)
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
[center]Jujube is back from his adventures in the Starwood Solarium, hosted by girlgirldragon! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33111409&skin=0&apparel=20829,20830,20831,20835,20832,17141&xt=dressing.png[/img] Jujube soon found himself in the Starwood Strand, where he became lost in its beguiling beauty. Eventually he was found by a member of the Starwood Solarium, an extremely sweet dragon who called herself Saccharine, who took Jujube back to the Solarium, and explained to him that he could stay until he figured out his next destination. During his stay, Jujube met many... quirky dragons (was... one made of stone?) but he found himself drawn to the clan's librarian, Orion. Claiming to be a star fallen from the sky, he described to Jujube the wonders of his home, so far away in space. One night, Orion and Saccharine took him with them stargazing, where the three of them and a few friends reveled in the quiet night. It was while pondering the wonders of the universe and staring at the glimmering stars above, did Jujube come up with his next drink. Working together with Saccharine, he created the Galactic Starway! A sweet shimmering drink that sparkles with the strength of a thousand galaxies, swirled into a delicious dark purple mixture. Streaks of lavender and pink amongst other varying colours run through the drink, giving the impression of a nebula within the confines of the glass. The drink is best had in the middle of the night whilst staring at the stars with longing. It just tastes better that way. Of course, being made with flora and fauna native to the Strand, the Galactic Starway is guaranteed to make your tongue glow. Any other side effects are temporary. Probably. [item=nebula floaters][item=fallout whisper][item=star moss] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vlrK5v2.png[/img][/center] @RottingFlesh Ready to let Jujube visit? :D
Jujube is back from his adventures in the Starwood Solarium, hosted by girlgirldragon!

dragon?did=33111409&skin=0&apparel=20829,20830,20831,20835,20832,17141&xt=dressing.png

Jujube soon found himself in the Starwood Strand, where he became lost in its beguiling beauty. Eventually he was found by a member of the Starwood Solarium, an extremely sweet dragon who called herself Saccharine, who took Jujube back to the Solarium, and explained to him that he could stay until he figured out his next destination. During his stay, Jujube met many... quirky dragons (was... one made of stone?) but he found himself drawn to the clan's librarian, Orion. Claiming to be a star fallen from the sky, he described to Jujube the wonders of his home, so far away in space. One night, Orion and Saccharine took him with them stargazing, where the three of them and a few friends reveled in the quiet night. It was while pondering the wonders of the universe and staring at the glimmering stars above, did Jujube come up with his next drink.

Working together with Saccharine, he created the Galactic Starway! A sweet shimmering drink that sparkles with the strength of a thousand galaxies, swirled into a delicious dark purple mixture. Streaks of lavender and pink amongst other varying colours run through the drink, giving the impression of a nebula within the confines of the glass. The drink is best had in the middle of the night whilst staring at the stars with longing. It just tastes better that way. Of course, being made with flora and fauna native to the Strand, the Galactic Starway is guaranteed to make your tongue glow. Any other side effects are temporary. Probably.

Nebula Floaters Fallout Whisper Star Moss
vlrK5v2.png

@RottingFlesh Ready to let Jujube visit? :D
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths I would love for him to visit :D He's very welcome!
@MurkyDepths I would love for him to visit :D He's very welcome!
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@murkydepths
The BlackGlades Clan would love to have him come visit. We’re a very open clan with a few surprises!
@murkydepths
The BlackGlades Clan would love to have him come visit. We’re a very open clan with a few surprises!
@MurkyDepths
Midnight would love to have Jujube visit Downlight!
@MurkyDepths
Midnight would love to have Jujube visit Downlight!
1019.png 5iXiC8z.pngaC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png2zqBVe2.pngjA5A7gu.png
Buttons can be found here
@MurkyDepths The Blooming Crystalvine Clan wouldn't mind having Jujube visit! :D
@MurkyDepths The Blooming Crystalvine Clan wouldn't mind having Jujube visit! :D
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
@MurkyDepths

Clan BOULDERSMASHER would love to have Jujube stop by.
@MurkyDepths

Clan BOULDERSMASHER would love to have Jujube stop by.
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
Jujube is back from his adventures at The Clan of Rot, hosted by RottingFlesh! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33111409&skin=0&apparel=3621,363,22257,12190&xt=dressing.png[/img] Upon arriving at the Clan of Rot, Jujube was pleasantly surprised. Such a clan name would surely indicate a plague clan, and yet, here he was, on one of the water islands. With his happy attitude he clicked with Tyche instantly, the vibrant and slightly insane mirror going on and on about her experimental potions, while another mirror named Ash watched on in embarrassment. When she re-told the story of the time she made dragons rhyme with her potions, he was inspired to create his newest drink: Rhyme Slyme, the second y being a stylistic choice that made Ash and some of the others cringe. Expertly crafted with Sewer Sludge, Senecio Haworthii and Edamame, this drink is best served ice cold in a wide mug-like glass in order to smell the... interesting smell. It's surprisingly liquid and see through. Some refuse to try it due to it's pungnant aroma, while Tyche and Jujube claims that it's not that complicated. Of course it's going to taste good when Jujube have crafted it! Dragons who've dared to try it grudgingly agrees that it's actually really good. [item=sewer sludge][item=senecio haworthii][item=edamame] [img]https://i.imgur.com/me3qQmB.png[/img][/center] @floralcipher Is petalwisp refuge ready for Jujube? :D ---------------------- Sorry to anyone who follows this, the updates are pretty slow. I'm also no longer accepting more people on the waitlist for a time.
Jujube is back from his adventures at The Clan of Rot, hosted by RottingFlesh!
dragon?did=33111409&skin=0&apparel=3621,363,22257,12190&xt=dressing.png

Upon arriving at the Clan of Rot, Jujube was pleasantly surprised. Such a clan name would surely indicate a plague clan, and yet, here he was, on one of the water islands. With his happy attitude he clicked with Tyche instantly, the vibrant and slightly insane mirror going on and on about her experimental potions, while another mirror named Ash watched on in embarrassment. When she re-told the story of the time she made dragons rhyme with her potions, he was inspired to create his newest drink: Rhyme Slyme, the second y being a stylistic choice that made Ash and some of the others cringe.

Expertly crafted with Sewer Sludge, Senecio Haworthii and Edamame, this drink is best served ice cold in a wide mug-like glass in order to smell the... interesting smell. It's surprisingly liquid and see through. Some refuse to try it due to it's pungnant aroma, while Tyche and Jujube claims that it's not that complicated. Of course it's going to taste good when Jujube have crafted it! Dragons who've dared to try it grudgingly agrees that it's actually really good.

Sewer Sludge Senecio Haworthii Edamame

me3qQmB.png

@floralcipher Is petalwisp refuge ready for Jujube? :D

Sorry to anyone who follows this, the updates are pretty slow. I'm also no longer accepting more people on the waitlist for a time.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths - Yeah, absolutely! Send him over c:
@MurkyDepths - Yeah, absolutely! Send him over c:
~he/him or they/them~
This is adorable!!
This is adorable!!
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
1 2 3 4 5 6