Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to Equip Apparel
When I go onto the page for my dragons the apparel button, just below the table that shows what they're currently wearing, doesn't show up. Not a major issue, Conray just looks a bit sad without his shiny new goggles on.
When I go onto the page for my dragons the apparel button, just below the table that shows what they're currently wearing, doesn't show up. Not a major issue, Conray just looks a bit sad without his shiny new goggles on.
Hi, @Pirate --

I'm seeing Conray as having his goggles equipped. Does everything appear to be okay now?
Hi, @Pirate --

I'm seeing Conray as having his goggles equipped. Does everything appear to be okay now?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
When I try to put my dented armor on my dragon; and there is enough room, the item shows up normal in the list but not on the dragon.
When I try to put my dented armor on my dragon; and there is enough room, the item shows up normal in the list but not on the dragon.
@Wardragoon42
Hi there!
Please report this apparel issue on our tracked apparel issues thread with details about the dragon involved.

This thread is over a year old so I will be locking it. Please try not to bring up old threads such as this that are older than 6 months as this clogs up the forums with old issues and pushes down newer ones.
Thank you!
@Wardragoon42
Hi there!
Please report this apparel issue on our tracked apparel issues thread with details about the dragon involved.

This thread is over a year old so I will be locking it. Please try not to bring up old threads such as this that are older than 6 months as this clogs up the forums with old issues and pushes down newer ones.
Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.