Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 100
@JcStitches

Sorry. I didn't know he wasn't active for months. :(
@JcStitches

Sorry. I didn't know he wasn't active for months. :(
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@DraconicMusic
I'm still around, just not super active right now. Don't worry about the ping; but JCStitches, other moderators, and several friendly players will probably be faster at answering questions than me for a while yet.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you have fun with your signature customization. :)
@DraconicMusic
I'm still around, just not super active right now. Don't worry about the ping; but JCStitches, other moderators, and several friendly players will probably be faster at answering questions than me for a while yet.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you have fun with your signature customization. :)
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know! And have a good one. :)
@Praeses

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know! And have a good one. :)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
ive been using the image option on the forum posts, but it isnt working? it just shows the url with the things in front of and after it. how do fix bc im getting frustrated
ive been using the image option on the forum posts, but it isnt working? it just shows the url with the things in front of and after it. how do fix bc im getting frustrated
@yuricupcakes have you uploaded it on a hosting site? if yes, the problem is likely thay you need to use the address/url of the image, not of the page the image is on. could you post the code you're trying to use?
@yuricupcakes have you uploaded it on a hosting site? if yes, the problem is likely thay you need to use the address/url of the image, not of the page the image is on. could you post the code you're trying to use?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant im using urls of the image straight from the dragon's pages. its 5 images, and i dont want to spam it, so ill just post one

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388888/38888710_350.png?mtime=WmvEVgACM14
@chatoyant im using urls of the image straight from the dragon's pages. its 5 images, and i dont want to spam it, so ill just post one

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388888/38888710_350.png?mtime=WmvEVgACM14
@yuricupcakes ah, i understand now! you need to delete everything after ".png" in the url

if you want to post a dragon somewhere, dragon profiles have a "generate code" button that will give you the code for the dragon image with a link to their profile, which is very handy
@yuricupcakes ah, i understand now! you need to delete everything after ".png" in the url

if you want to post a dragon somewhere, dragon profiles have a "generate code" button that will give you the code for the dragon image with a link to their profile, which is very handy
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant thank you! i tried using the codes, but it did just about the same thing. thank you
@chatoyant thank you! i tried using the codes, but it did just about the same thing. thank you
sweet, now i know what the stars under people's pictures mean XD
sweet, now i know what the stars under people's pictures mean XD
I keep hitting the "Feed" button, but it says that no dragons have been fed. How can I tell if my dragons have been fed?
@Praeses
I keep hitting the "Feed" button, but it says that no dragons have been fed. How can I tell if my dragons have been fed?
@Praeses
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 100