Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72
[center] Squad UP, team 16!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4B91GtD.gif[/img]
Squad UP, team 16!!

4B91GtD.gif
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
Oh my gosh, my team picked the best motto for encouraging each other. XD "On the bright side, the prize has a 99% chance of blowing up, so you're safe!"

Let's do this, Team Arctic Sea Metal! *plops badge in signature*
Oh my gosh, my team picked the best motto for encouraging each other. XD "On the bright side, the prize has a 99% chance of blowing up, so you're safe!"

Let's do this, Team Arctic Sea Metal! *plops badge in signature*
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Lmao! Team 6's Captain is already great. I can't wait to see tomorrow.

Also, I've been eyeing this team's style and I'm glad rng threw me in it.
*kicks down the door to demand justice*

Lmao! Team 6's Captain is already great. I can't wait to see tomorrow.

Also, I've been eyeing this team's style and I'm glad rng threw me in it.
*kicks down the door to demand justice*

SOCKS JAGUAR
SOCKS JAGUAR
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
Even if Temeraire is a liiiitle bit dubious about his team so far, I'm LOVING Team 8 XD
Even if Temeraire is a liiiitle bit dubious about his team so far, I'm LOVING Team 8 XD
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
Aeron decides he rather likes the Luminous Apple Bracelets team name and tears off a large piece of cotton candy to eat.
Aeron decides he rather likes the Luminous Apple Bracelets team name and tears off a large piece of cotton candy to eat.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Oh god, Shampoo for Perfect Curly Shiny Hair. I can just imagine them in leather jackets, sipping lemonade and all having such luscious hair, always having a comb/brush on them and wearing sunglasses. And they would have the perfect looking hair since their captain is an ice dragon, and much like the Ice Warden and his fuzzy feet, we know how to take care of their hair. BD
Oh god, Shampoo for Perfect Curly Shiny Hair. I can just imagine them in leather jackets, sipping lemonade and all having such luscious hair, always having a comb/brush on them and wearing sunglasses. And they would have the perfect looking hair since their captain is an ice dragon, and much like the Ice Warden and his fuzzy feet, we know how to take care of their hair. BD
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
team Finally best team
team Finally best team
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@squidragon, I love the way you draw Fortune! So cute. 883 Some fun RP below, don't mind me. [quote name="squidragon" date=2018-01-28 09:25:19] Illume's [b]Pascal[/b], the captain seems to have prepared for this moment, and pulls out a large bag full of fae-sized forks (each brandished by a ladybug), handing one to each member on the team. "I brought us all good luck charms! There's even a motivating message on the backs of them." Sure enough, "Do it for the Icewarden!" is written on the back of each fork.[/quote] It's cute...and kind of delicious, Solace thinks as she eyes the ladybug. But she resists. She chuckles when she flips the fork over. Inclining her head at Pascal in thanks, she pocketed the fork, next to her lucky d20.
@squidragon, I love the way you draw Fortune! So cute. 883

Some fun RP below, don't mind me.
squidragon wrote on 2018-01-28:
Illume's Pascal, the captain seems to have prepared for this moment, and pulls out a large bag full of fae-sized forks (each brandished by a ladybug), handing one to each member on the team. "I brought us all good luck charms! There's even a motivating message on the backs of them." Sure enough, "Do it for the Icewarden!" is written on the back of each fork.

It's cute...and kind of delicious, Solace thinks as she eyes the ladybug. But she resists. She chuckles when she flips the fork over.

Inclining her head at Pascal in thanks, she pocketed the fork, next to her lucky d20.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Murderous Capricats have wares, if you have coin...
Murderous Capricats have wares, if you have coin...
snow_scarf.gifdeepsea_sword.pngice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifdeepsea_scarf.pngnight_ribbon.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72