Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Cat!
1 2
Support.
Please, i need this. There is more doggies than kittens :<
Support.
Please, i need this. There is more doggies than kittens :<
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
i need a little cat so i can truly have a animal dragon!!!! :D
i need a little cat so i can truly have a animal dragon!!!! :D
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date=2018-01-26 06:59:23] [quote name="Chaosarceus" date=2018-01-26 06:24:46] I'd like to see a brewable cat and bird since dogs have one! It would also be neat to have a "moggie" or well the cat term for mutt as the brewable that changes pattern depending on what breed it's put on to better show the variety of cats out there. [/quote] Truthfully, I would NOT like this. Imagine having black and white cats as I do, and wanting to put it on a wildclaw female as I might. Now imagine that the cat only shows black and white on ridgebacks, (or bogs or snappers) which I dislike. That would mean I wouldn't be able to display a black and white cat at all while potentially getting a color combo I dislike to show for my WC female. If they do give us a variety of patterns, they should all be separate cats that can be mixed and matched at will and show the same on all breeds. [/quote] ugh, like the butterfly mask. so frustrating but yes, 110% down for brewable kitties. I mean, ok, technically we have brewable kitties. Just not as apparel. (could the brewable kitty also be, like, big enough to SEE?)
Jemadar wrote on 2018-01-26:
Chaosarceus wrote on 2018-01-26:
I'd like to see a brewable cat and bird since dogs have one! It would also be neat to have a "moggie" or well the cat term for mutt as the brewable that changes pattern depending on what breed it's put on to better show the variety of cats out there.

Truthfully, I would NOT like this. Imagine having black and white cats as I do, and wanting to put it on a wildclaw female as I might. Now imagine that the cat only shows black and white on ridgebacks, (or bogs or snappers) which I dislike. That would mean I wouldn't be able to display a black and white cat at all while potentially getting a color combo I dislike to show for my WC female.

If they do give us a variety of patterns, they should all be separate cats that can be mixed and matched at will and show the same on all breeds.

ugh, like the butterfly mask. so frustrating

but yes, 110% down for brewable kitties.

I mean, ok, technically we have brewable kitties. Just not as apparel.

(could the brewable kitty also be, like, big enough to SEE?)
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
toyger! if you have never seen that breed look it up its worth it

and with all the dogs we need more cats...
toyger! if you have never seen that breed look it up its worth it

and with all the dogs we need more cats...
3e94Gpa.png09rzrL0.png0GhvfW2.pngOkUsflp.png407Ohsj.png
Oh, yes please! We can brew snakes, toads, AND one of the dogs, so a cat and bird would be great too!
Oh, yes please! We can brew snakes, toads, AND one of the dogs, so a cat and bird would be great too!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
Lykoi. Lykoi. Lykoi. Make it a lykoi. Please.
brewable werewolf catto.
Lykoi. Lykoi. Lykoi. Make it a lykoi. Please.
brewable werewolf catto.
Salt
.... I vote for the Pixie Bob, that uses Pallas Cat food items to make.

Just so long as the poses make sense or are a bit more customized to the dragon breed's pose. Female imperials are mid-swoop, how is that dog just standing straight up on her head like that? Why does it have the exact same pose as it does on the leaping female mirror. They should be hanging on for dear life!
.... I vote for the Pixie Bob, that uses Pallas Cat food items to make.

Just so long as the poses make sense or are a bit more customized to the dragon breed's pose. Female imperials are mid-swoop, how is that dog just standing straight up on her head like that? Why does it have the exact same pose as it does on the leaping female mirror. They should be hanging on for dear life!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2