Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Book are You Reading? Rn
1 2 3 4
I managed to read like six or seven books over break, it was great. I'm in the middle of reading Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson at the moment. I'm also in the middle of The Way of Kings, but I'm not sure if that counts as reading since I'm listening to it as an audiobook right now. So far I'm really liking both of them, as both the worldbuilding and the plot seem quite intriguing. Although I'm getting into the start of the semester, so I'm not sure I'll have much time to read, I'm also getting started with Carrie soon, since I've been meaning to read some Steven King novels for ages and his first book seems to be a good place to start. (Also, it's a lot shorter than IT, which is my second choice for book to start with, so if I don't like the style/plot it's lot less of a commitment). Also, Jon Butterworth, a physicist whom I really like the writing of, published a new book, Map of the Invisible, last year, so as soon as I get around to ordering it online I'm planning on reading that too.

@Mapleleafshade
Is that in the same series as A Natural History of Dragons, or am I thinking of a different author? I read that one over break and I really loved it.
I managed to read like six or seven books over break, it was great. I'm in the middle of reading Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson at the moment. I'm also in the middle of The Way of Kings, but I'm not sure if that counts as reading since I'm listening to it as an audiobook right now. So far I'm really liking both of them, as both the worldbuilding and the plot seem quite intriguing. Although I'm getting into the start of the semester, so I'm not sure I'll have much time to read, I'm also getting started with Carrie soon, since I've been meaning to read some Steven King novels for ages and his first book seems to be a good place to start. (Also, it's a lot shorter than IT, which is my second choice for book to start with, so if I don't like the style/plot it's lot less of a commitment). Also, Jon Butterworth, a physicist whom I really like the writing of, published a new book, Map of the Invisible, last year, so as soon as I get around to ordering it online I'm planning on reading that too.

@Mapleleafshade
Is that in the same series as A Natural History of Dragons, or am I thinking of a different author? I read that one over break and I really loved it.
Currently rereading Crookedstar’s Promise, hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on the Vision of Shadows arc and the latest WoF books from the library.
Currently rereading Crookedstar’s Promise, hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on the Vision of Shadows arc and the latest WoF books from the library.
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Indiana Driver's Manual

My driving test is coming up in a week

In my freetime I read The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard
Indiana Driver's Manual

My driving test is coming up in a week

In my freetime I read The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I'm currently reading the Lair of Dreams Libba Bray, and the Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.
I'm currently reading the Lair of Dreams Libba Bray, and the Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Bumping between Her Body and Other Parties, Meddling Kids, and Who Could That Be At This Hour? (Lemony snicket prequel thing)
Bumping between Her Body and Other Parties, Meddling Kids, and Who Could That Be At This Hour? (Lemony snicket prequel thing)
I haven't exactly started it yet but Thornghost is what im gonna read next!
I haven't exactly started it yet but Thornghost is what im gonna read next!
ZNhRsiG.png
I'm reading a bunch! Temple Grandin's Thinking in Pictures, the ancient work The Golden ***, and one called Trivium :)
I'm reading a bunch! Temple Grandin's Thinking in Pictures, the ancient work The Golden ***, and one called Trivium :)
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
1 2 3 4