Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Bought Gems Not Received
1 2
I bought gems last night via Google Wallet and I haven't received them. It's been about 10 hours since the order.
I bought gems last night via Google Wallet and I haven't received them. It's been about 10 hours since the order.
The same thing pretty much happened to me. I bought through Google wallet and everything was confirmed and completed but still haven't gotten the gems. Thought it might be just my net or something I bought some through paypal and got them right away. I'm still waiting for the other set x-x
The same thing pretty much happened to me. I bought through Google wallet and everything was confirmed and completed but still haven't gotten the gems. Thought it might be just my net or something I bought some through paypal and got them right away. I'm still waiting for the other set x-x
Same has happened to me, paid in two sets. One $20 and one $10 and no gems yet. Thought I'd post here to let the admins know.
Same has happened to me, paid in two sets. One $20 and one $10 and no gems yet. Thought I'd post here to let the admins know.
My friend posted about this in the Bug Report forum, I believe. He's having the same problem.
My friend posted about this in the Bug Report forum, I believe. He's having the same problem.
This, right here, is why we ask for your real name during registration, just for those who wondered.
This, right here, is why we ask for your real name during registration, just for those who wondered.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
We're sorry about the wait.

Right now we're looking into the issue. Most likely it's google putting a hold on your payment. Flight Rising can only twiddle its thumbs as we wait for payment to clear. This is something that google does and not something Flight Rising has control over.

If you'd like an admin to check on the status of your payment and confirm it's a holding issue, please use the contact form here. Include your account name and first and last name used to register/pay.

Thank you for your support. We hope to get this resolved quickly for you.
We're sorry about the wait.

Right now we're looking into the issue. Most likely it's google putting a hold on your payment. Flight Rising can only twiddle its thumbs as we wait for payment to clear. This is something that google does and not something Flight Rising has control over.

If you'd like an admin to check on the status of your payment and confirm it's a holding issue, please use the contact form here. Include your account name and first and last name used to register/pay.

Thank you for your support. We hope to get this resolved quickly for you.
One of the problems may be a name conflict.
I've change my name on this website to my real name to match my payment.
I hope this helps.
One of the problems may be a name conflict.
I've change my name on this website to my real name to match my payment.
I hope this helps.
*Update*
I have posted a message to the administration giving the name that the order was placed under including the order number. I just hope that this can be resolved soon. I'd like to continue enjoying this website.
*Update*
I have posted a message to the administration giving the name that the order was placed under including the order number. I just hope that this can be resolved soon. I'd like to continue enjoying this website.
*Update 2*
My transaction was refunded yesterday and it even reflects on the Google Wallet page, yet there have been no signs of a refund in my bank account. I was wondering if I would have to contact Google about this problem. I would imagine that I have to contact them about this issue, but I have yet to find support as of yet.

[Edit]
I found Google's help section for this and will hopefully be resolving it soon.
*Update 2*
My transaction was refunded yesterday and it even reflects on the Google Wallet page, yet there have been no signs of a refund in my bank account. I was wondering if I would have to contact Google about this problem. I would imagine that I have to contact them about this issue, but I have yet to find support as of yet.

[Edit]
I found Google's help section for this and will hopefully be resolving it soon.
This is why I used PayPal; fast and I received my gems within the next page refresh.
This is why I used PayPal; fast and I received my gems within the next page refresh.
1 2