Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@JeffreyTeciller oh no! I'm totally still up to give her for adoption! I was just breeding some fodder since no one wanted her but I'd love for her to have a happy new home :)
@JeffreyTeciller oh no! I'm totally still up to give her for adoption! I was just breeding some fodder since no one wanted her but I'd love for her to have a happy new home :)
water_by_coloradoblues-db6uzgy.png Isi32aq.png 2119hxy.gif
May i have Nonna please?
May i have Nonna please?
Click the link below to help my dragons hatch and grow!
Click the link below to help my pokemon!
@LunaNightfury @Ashmore

Pinging Kineldi for you

@Kineldi

LunaNightfury would love to have Nonna!
@LunaNightfury @Ashmore

Pinging Kineldi for you

@Kineldi

LunaNightfury would love to have Nonna!
UZ6dqn4.png
@Ashmore @TheUndeadLords @LunaNightfury
Sent
@Ashmore @TheUndeadLords @LunaNightfury
Sent
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@ashmore keitha was just sent sorry for the mix up before :)
@ashmore keitha was just sent sorry for the mix up before :)
water_by_coloradoblues-db6uzgy.png Isi32aq.png 2119hxy.gif

Hi everyone, it took me some time, but the giveaway is now closed!
And here's the mini-raffle! ^^ There will be 28 winners, who will be the first 28 person on the list, after I randomized it with random.org. The prizes will be next to every winner's name, the prize they won of course.
I'll send the prizes via Crossroads, so if a winner doesn't accept their prize in a week, I'll pull a new winner for it.

I can't send their prize for those, who changed their usernames, and didn't inform me about it!

Then let's see! :)

There were 52 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

tsubakistar - Hedgehog
Silverfrostt - Dappled Seal
Wulfbyte - Longneck Interloper
NekoMiii123 - Blooming Strangler
NarutoJR - Wildwood Owl
straysilence - Ruffletail Tadhop
PoeticMime - Magma Runner
outside - Rambra
LapisFrazuli - Longneck Magi
RobinsShade - Scaleback
drizella - Poisonous Toridae Edit: didn't accept the prize in time, trade got cancelled. New winner: Alfadarkwolf
EeveeLover92 - Ultramel Amphithere
AutumnTree - Unlikely Alliance Edit: Username got changed, can't send the prize. New winner is LIFEDUST
CluelessCat - Ensorcelled Volume
BookWormPrincess - Silky Webwing
Mizzri - Sunbeam Dryad
Dragondust36O - Fungi Sage
kyat - Gray Wizard Hat
Rahotep - Sapphire Tail Feathers
LupusHellbores - Nomad's Sandwastes Turban
JeffreyTeciller - Nomad's Sandwastes Vest
Bumpsly - Nomad's Sandwastes Sash
TimeOut - Gold Steampunk Gloves Edit: didn't accept the prize in time, trade got cancelled. New winner: KittyKat9494
Viculous - Gold Steampunk Wings
Sylvestine - Copper Steampunk Vest Edit: didn't accept the prize in time, trade got cancelled. New winner: carrythefire
Mythicalbeast84 - Bronze Steampunk Vest
BlueFire2510 - Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Edit: Username got changed, can't send the prize. New winner is Sophililly
SkyNova - Bring the Eclipse Chest Edit: didn't accept the prize in time, trade got cancelled. New winner: DarkishStag
NorthernLiights
LIFEDUST
Miva
Eleya
MegtheGreat
LunaNightfury
KrisAmiss
Aotsuki
Rafuscos
KittyKat9494
AllBrighty
Alfadarkwolf
FangTheWolf
ninetyone
Sysali
Cemirrel
Nightgame
DragonPrinceDan
DarkishStag
Sophililly
Flynnstone
BearClaw
carrythefire
SweetPhysics

Timestamp: 2018-01-05 16:17:06 UTC

Congrats to the winners! Also, let's thank our generous donators, who were so kind to offer their beatiful dragons!
Kaboomafoo, Succubuslust, Cery05, Kimmeh79, TyrNjordr, DarkDragoness, flux500, DaemonLords, Leystrider, Zith, PalominoPrincess, TheUndeadLords, Necrosie, Kineldi

Oh and guys, you're all very welcome in my Hatchery! There I sell dragons which has almost no chance to get in a newbie giveaways, since they're much prettier. :)
hatchery_zpste5eflfk.png

Hi everyone, it took me some time, but the giveaway is now closed!
And here's the mini-raffle! ^^ There will be 28 winners, who will be the first 28 person on the list, after I randomized it with random.org. The prizes will be next to every winner's name, the prize they won of course.
I'll send the prizes via Crossroads, so if a winner doesn't accept their prize in a week, I'll pull a new winner for it.

I can't send their prize for those, who changed their usernames, and didn't inform me about it!

Then let's see! :)

There were 52 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

tsubakistar - Hedgehog
Silverfrostt - Dappled Seal
Wulfbyte - Longneck Interloper
NekoMiii123 - Blooming Strangler
NarutoJR - Wildwood Owl
straysilence - Ruffletail Tadhop
PoeticMime - Magma Runner
outside - Rambra
LapisFrazuli - Longneck Magi
RobinsShade - Scaleback
drizella - Poisonous Toridae Edit: didn't accept the prize in time, trade got cancelled. New winner: Alfadarkwolf
EeveeLover92 - Ultramel Amphithere
AutumnTree - Unlikely Alliance Edit: Username got changed, can't send the prize. New winner is LIFEDUST
CluelessCat - Ensorcelled Volume
BookWormPrincess - Silky Webwing
Mizzri - Sunbeam Dryad
Dragondust36O - Fungi Sage
kyat - Gray Wizard Hat
Rahotep - Sapphire Tail Feathers
LupusHellbores - Nomad's Sandwastes Turban
JeffreyTeciller - Nomad's Sandwastes Vest
Bumpsly - Nomad's Sandwastes Sash
TimeOut - Gold Steampunk Gloves Edit: didn't accept the prize in time, trade got cancelled. New winner: KittyKat9494
Viculous - Gold Steampunk Wings
Sylvestine - Copper Steampunk Vest Edit: didn't accept the prize in time, trade got cancelled. New winner: carrythefire
Mythicalbeast84 - Bronze Steampunk Vest
BlueFire2510 - Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Edit: Username got changed, can't send the prize. New winner is Sophililly
SkyNova - Bring the Eclipse Chest Edit: didn't accept the prize in time, trade got cancelled. New winner: DarkishStag
NorthernLiights
LIFEDUST
Miva
Eleya
MegtheGreat
LunaNightfury
KrisAmiss
Aotsuki
Rafuscos
KittyKat9494
AllBrighty
Alfadarkwolf
FangTheWolf
ninetyone
Sysali
Cemirrel
Nightgame
DragonPrinceDan
DarkishStag
Sophililly
Flynnstone
BearClaw
carrythefire
SweetPhysics

Timestamp: 2018-01-05 16:17:06 UTC

Congrats to the winners! Also, let's thank our generous donators, who were so kind to offer their beatiful dragons!
Kaboomafoo, Succubuslust, Cery05, Kimmeh79, TyrNjordr, DarkDragoness, flux500, DaemonLords, Leystrider, Zith, PalominoPrincess, TheUndeadLords, Necrosie, Kineldi

Oh and guys, you're all very welcome in my Hatchery! There I sell dragons which has almost no chance to get in a newbie giveaways, since they're much prettier. :)
hatchery_zpste5eflfk.png
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
F87y56I.png
@Ashmore thank you! I didnt realize I was in a drawing!
@Ashmore thank you! I didnt realize I was in a drawing!
are there none left? (sorry to dig up an old thread)
are there none left? (sorry to dig up an old thread)
QGlDrIs.pngv1YXSNU.pngJXVUomh.pngmaGaaTX.png
@Alex7902 Ashmore makes a new thread every month, here's the current one: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2611214/1#post_37224319
@Alex7902 Ashmore makes a new thread every month, here's the current one: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2611214/1#post_37224319
XVdLiaL.png 8 hours ahead of FR time kVIzwBY.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44